ADVERTISEMENT

Give it up for North Dakota womens basketball

Yea, he beat ole Rat Face!!

:p;):p

88 - 66 You need shooters too!
I don't need shooters. My team, which consists of 10 guys between the ages of 40 and 70, can shoot lights out. You'd be surprised at how many teams of 17-21 year old undergrads we've beaten in IM tournaments over the years. In fact, our hoops coach has actually brought the men's team to watch us play at noon so they can learn how to set screens. We set a lot of screens because we get winded really fast. We're old.

I don't need shooters. My team, which consists of 10 guys between the ages of 40 and 70, can shoot lights out. You'd be surprised at how many teams of 17-21 year old undergrads we've beaten in IM tournaments over the years. In fact, our hoops coach has actually brought the men's team to watch us play at noon so they can learn how to set screens. We set a lot of screens because we get winded really fast. We're old.

Glad to hear you are still active sir.

In my mind, I'm Michael Jordan!

;):D;)

And it's a LOT further to get around those screens.

FWIW - that is actually the SOUTH Dakota State Women's basketball team. The Jackrabbits. One of the cooler nicknames out there. They have a real good program for their level, nearly always make the NCAA and made the Sweet 16 last-year.

Warm-ups before their game at North Dakota. They won the game, so that was obviously a productive warm-up routine!

Glad they got it on video, because no one would believe that. Could attempt that for the next 10 years,every day and not do it once.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT