ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia-Michigan

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Herbie just dropped his first mention of “physicality”. The first of about 473.

Please, Georgia, run them out of the building. I can’t deal with a happy mushmouf- that shit-eating ****

MeatChicken matches up horribly with UGa - just as I said from the get-go. The strength of Meat's offense is their running game and they aren't going to consistently run the ball on Georgia - just is not going to happen.

I would like to see PSU put more effort into recruiting O and D line. We seem to get a lot of skill players but they are worthless if you can't win the line of scrimmage battles. There seems to be many many skill players to pick from and then the average skilled player becomes great. I guess what I am saying, we chase these Primadona high school players when we should be chasing Nasty Smart lineman. I guess what I am trying to say after watching these bowl games is our O-line sucks and it has for awhile and I am so tired of not being able to to pick up one darn yard.

I would like to see PSU put more effort into recruiting O and D line. We seem to get a lot of skill players but they are worthless if you can't win the line of scrimmage battles. There seems to be many many skill players to pick from and then the average skilled player becomes great. I guess what I am saying, we chase these Primadona high school players when we should be chasing Nasty Smart lineman. I guess what I am trying to say after watching these bowl games is our O-line sucks and it has for awhile and I am so tired of not being able to to pick up one darn yard.

WTF is this silly, constantly critical bullshit in a string titled and about the game that is currently on and nothing to do with this bullshit.

Michigan has good guys in the trenches but as I suspected, they don't have the skill people to play with a team like Georgia.
I thought Hassan Haskins was excellent this year, reminiscent of Evan Royster's style and build but he's been missing in this game.

When you can't run for 1st downs to close out close games you'll never win a championship. It's as important as any aspect when playing "like" competition. You don't need to be 95 Nebraska but you need to be able to pickup first downs on the ground a couple series' down the stretch when your holding a lead. It's a must.

Maybe if the Meat d-back focused on covering instead of trying to grab receiver, maybe he prevents the TD. LMAO

When you can't run for 1st downs to close out close games you'll never win a championship. It's as important as any aspect when playing "like" competition. You don't need to be 95 Nebraska but you need to be able to pickup first downs on the ground a couple series' down the stretch when your holding a lead. It's a must.

Really? We were told how awesome scUM's running game was...., but gee, they don't seem to be doing so well???

WTF is this silly, constantly critical bullshit in a string titled and about the game that is currently on and nothing to do with this bullshit.
What's silly stupid is Penn State needs to develop lineman like I am viewing in this championship game.

Reactions: baircub1!
Loving this
My current mood:

Sq1r.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT