ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Penn State vs. Rutgers

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Going to start this one early today as I'll be walking around the tailgating lots hanging with a couple PSU fans who are friends of the family. In the meantime enjoy the game and stay warm!

TV: Big Ten Network
KICKOFF TIME: Noon EST
CURRENT SPREAD & OVER/UNDER: -18.5 Penn State / 46.5 points

Reactions: JimNazium
9oWUm1.gif

Let's see if we can get the ship steering in the right direction today.

You know, lots of times, when teams are in this situation, where they have the talent, but have been just hanging around....they start to eliminate mistakes, get a little better at the few weak spots.

You turn around in game 5 of the following season, and they flash the statistic, "Hasn't lost in the last 9 games" or something like that.

That's what we need - eliminate mistakes, play clean football. improve on the lines.....everything can look really good.

We will see.

Where is Corso on the carnival barker show?

Did see a good sign though: "Urban thought she said TAP dance."

If the Jerzey Bois R comin heavy,
Then deep breathe and young Elvis,
When he was shakin knees and pelvis
Copying the 1935 single dance by Steddy Eddy

SC not so accurate thus far. Get warmed up quickly bud. It’s cold out.

This OLine is pathetic. How the hell your not getting younger guys like tengwell (sp) reps blows my mind. We have entire year of evidence that the guys playing up front are not good enough... Try ****ing something else

Reactions: psu00
I know everything negative has already been said. But boy is this game like the dark years

This OLine is pathetic. How the hell your not getting younger guys like tengwell (sp) reps blows my mind. We have entire year of evidence that the guys playing up front are not good enough... Try ****ing something else
Must be that what is there is the best available, sigh.

In a game where punting and field position are presumably going to loom large, RU flipping the field is big.

PSU with 34 yards of offense and one 1st down in Q1, plus 3 penalties. Webster's dictionary should list that as the definition of "inauspicious start."

Reactions: jjw165 and BudatPSU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT