ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Penn State versus Maryland

Unbelievable.

Did Franklin get confused and think it was the 4th quarter?

If something wasn't wrong and we just ran out the clock at mid-field then that is a firing offense.

I'm sorry. There is no way to justify what we just saw.

I am done with Franklin. There's no excuse for that last series. What kind of message does it send to the kids on both sides!

Please USC or LSU or TCU or whomever, take him!

Just when I think Franklin couldn't be ANY worse of a game day coach.... He comes out and blows my mind.... I love the recruiter....but not worth the incompetence on game day

Unbelievable.

Did Franklin get confused and think it was the 4th quarter?

If something wasn't wrong and we just ran out the clock at mid-field then that is a firing offense.

I'm sorry. There is no way to justify what we just saw.
He thought he was in the shoe and a 7-6 lead was good.

I have many thoughts on the first half but not sure I could put them all together right now. That being said, the last sequence there was one of the more baffling things we’ve seen this season, in my opinion.
Out of curiosity, prior to you guys taking over here, how much attention have you paid to PSU sports? How long prior to Nov 1 did you know this switch was being made and how much prep did you have to do before going live?

It seems like quite the transition. Perhaps a board meltdown first week in is the proper welcoming lol

Out of curiosity, prior to you guys taking over here, how much attention have you paid to PSU sports? How long prior to Nov 1 did you know this switch was being made and how much prep did you have to do before going live?

It seems like quite the transition. Perhaps a board meltdown first week in is the proper welcoming lol
That’s a great question. I can’t speak on behalf of everyone but Clay and myself came over from Black Shoe Diaries where we were for years. So us two personally are extremely familiar with Penn State on all levels.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT