ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Penn State versus Maryland

Has zero impact on today but I’m curious to see what this offense would look like if they were able to run the ball consistently. All things considered Yurcich has done a pretty good job with a one dimensional offense.
Really good point...Yurcich is big time and has been at his previous stops. He has been able to get this offense, for the most part, to pass quite well this season despite absolutely no running game and a pedestrian OL. Imagine if for one game, heck maybe a single half, if he could get both.

The Tyler warren jig is up. Sad we don’t have running backs that can gain a yard on third down or the goal line.

Reactions: bdgan
Has zero impact on today but I’m curious to see what this offense would look like if they were able to run the ball consistently. All things considered Yurcich has done a pretty good job with a one dimensional offense.
Then inject the TE wildcat and you now have a one-half dimensional offense.

Does franklin have the worst 4th down conversion rate in CFB since he became our coach. Our plays always seem terrible even when they work on 4th

The Tyler warren jig is up. Sad we don’t have running backs that can gain a yard on third down or the goal line.
I'm old enough to remember when Clifford would keep the ball on 4th and 1. Apparently he's still not healthy enough to run.

Thank God the Maryland receivers are dropping balls.

C'mon guys, you're better than Maryland. Convert this drive and take control of the game.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89
3 and out with super lame play calling. OH well, it's early
Hate the diorest snap to the TE. it woked early in the tear but let's move on. We couls not pi k up 1 yard om 4th and 1.Far to slow to develop.

After the first few passes, Clifford has really settled in nicely. Helps having potentially the best wide receiver in the country.

This is the defense the oompa loompas think about when they are stirring up the ice kream at the Kreamery. Good stuff, guys!

I'm with you...but that has been a broken record for years now with the OL...I'll believe it when I see it.
Is this what your 45 sounds like?
"Every college has a legend, passed on from year to year...year to year...year to year...year to year...year to year...year to year..."

Wallace looks like he's getting worse with each week. Number 79 that is...

They seem to play to the level of the competition. DIFFERENT WEEK, SAME STORY.

Reactions: 324Institute
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT