ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: No. 6 Michigan at Penn State

Our receivers and backs other than Dodson can’t catch very well. A crappy qb keeper up the middle would have been preferable. Every blitz by Michigan destroyed us. What’s the final sack and hurried throws tally anyway?

Our receivers and backs other than Dodson can’t catch very well. A crappy qb keeper up the middle would have been preferable. Every blitz by Michigan destroyed us. What’s the final sack and hurried throws tally anyway?
..and just think, do we win even 3 games without Dotson? Next year will be ugly

Minor thing here but that was a great use of NOT calling a TO when Michigan got the first down. The play clock started but the game clock didn’t start until they placed the ball. The play clock was down to 25. That little nuance saved them 15 precious seconds if needed.

Yurcich comes with a very creative offensive system.

On the other hand, some of the game day calls and personnel decisions leave one scratching the head.

that fourth down play was the worst decision I have seen on a fourth down in a long time

I love you Cliff but there is no way that the 20 yard pass on 4th and 2 was your best option

Reactions: psu00
Fake field goal on 4th and 2 and the inexplicable 4th down play doomed us. D gave up one ONE big play all game. Have to win defensive efforts like that. Of course a run game would be helpful. 🤢

Reactions: johnmpsu
6-4...likely 7-5...wow

I guess it's better than 4-5 or whatever we were last year. Really disappointing.

Our biggest problem as a program now is no one in their right mind would hire Franklin away...so we will have great recruiting classes where we don't develop the o line at all... And put the kids in games with terrible game plans and piss poor decisions.... And we will win 6 or 7 games in a good season. Welcome to our new reality

Fake field goal on 4th and 2 and the inexplicable 4th down play doomed us. D gave up one ONE big play all game. Have to win defensive efforts like that. Of course a run game would be helpful. 🤢

D always manages to give up one big play when it matters.

LdN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT