ADVERTISEMENT

FYI: Hack got married today

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
to his long-time GF, PSU alum and former WLAX star, Tatum Coffey.

I don't know a lot of the specifics, but my general understanding is that it was a small wedding due to the pandemic, and they hope to have a larger celebration in the future, when large gatherings are safer.

Tatum was an amazing LAX player in HS for Toms River High School North, for PSU, for the US National team, and in the women's professional LAX league after graduating from PSU. She interned for ESPN while at PSU (at one point she was planning to be a sports broadcaster), but ESPN turned her off to that career, and she's been a pharma salesperson since graduating from PSU.

Some pics of Tatum

1234352_10204957013665753_8091943956617632136_n.jpg

tatum2.jpg

christian-hackenberg-engaged-tatum-coffey.png

I don't know a lot of the specifics, but my general understanding is that it was a small wedding due to the pandemic, and they hope to have a larger celebration in the future, when large gatherings are safer.

Tatum was an amazing LAX player in HS for Toms River High School North, for PSU, for the US National team, and in the women's professional LAX league after graduating from PSU. She interned for ESPN while at PSU (at one point she was planning to be a sports broadcaster), but ESPN turned her off to that career, and she's been a pharma salesperson since graduating from PSU.

Some pics of Tatum

tatum2.jpg

Good for Hack and Tatum - hope they make lifetimes of wonderful memories. Additionally, I saw Mike Gesicki got engaged....

Some pics of Tatum

tatum2.jpg

She started dating him when he was a freshman at PSU. Rumor had it that her teammates accused her of robbing the cradle since she was a junior at the time. :)

Congrats to the young couple. I wonder what it was about ESPN that made her rethink her career path. The lack of interest in telling the truth? Sensationalizing stories to goose ratings? The locker room mentality in the studio? The lame “personalities”? Maybe she would have stayed on the broadcasting career path if she interned somewhere which didn’t have primary goals of self-promotion, profits, and agenda selling.

Reactions: bison13

Some pics of Tatum

tatum2.jpg

Best of luck to them.

Lots of hot women end up as pharma sales people. Being pretty gets you into lots of doctor offices.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Some pics of Tatum

tatum2.jpg

Good for him! Best wishes. Love Penn Staters!

Hack deserves nothing but respect. He could have gone anywhere in the country coming out of high school. he came to PSu with the idea of probably no bowl games or post season. We should all appreciate Hack. He led us to some good wins as well...I won't forget the UM game or the game in ireland

Hack deserves nothing but respect. He could have gone anywhere in the country coming out of high school. he came to PSu with the idea of probably no bowl games or post season. We should all appreciate Hack. He led us to some good wins as well...I won't forget the UM game or the game in ireland

Couldn’t agree more. Never understood the criticism of him.

Reactions: lockhavenlion3
They make a good couple, i wish them health, happiness, and a long prosperous marriage.

She started dating him when he was a freshman at PSU. Rumor had it that her teammates accused her of robbing the cradle since she was a junior at the time. :)
My bride is 2 years older than me too...as time goes by the digits are less meaningful...except the almost 2 months where she is 3 years my senior (which is now!) Had she met me in college she wouldn't have talked to me...good luck to the couple

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT