ADVERTISEMENT

from an OSU fan - really disappointed in your effort yesterday

PSU has a ton of 4-5 star talent. Hackenberg was the #1 QB coming out of high school. Team being young and THE SANCTIONS is a joke. PSU has more talent than 90% of the P5 schools out there. Quit with the excuses, even when the scholarships were reduced PSU was still getting great talent. Heck, PSU did get the #1 QB during those sanction years. The problem is co

I'm glad Tom took the time to rip your thread apart with facts. I would have just said you're an idiot, but he proved it.

Tom: Can you make this thread go away?. I think there is little more to be gained by keeping it up, and it is annoying as hell to read the thread title every time I log on. I imagine others might agree.

Reactions: Mixolydian
Tom: Can you make this thread go away?. I think there is little more to be gained by keeping it up, and it is annoying as hell to read the thread title every time I log on. I imagine others might agree.

Hmm, might be a good idea. I'll see how I feel about it in the morning.

F*** off. Success with honor lives here, not at O$U.

There it is. Delusional. Franklin will get PSU on par with the top schools next year or the year after. Then what are they gonna say about PSU? We don't win with honor? Come on man!

No like so guess you're wrong. Just don't open it pal.

No like so guess you're wrong. Just don't open it pal.

20 posts talking to himself for a couple hours in the middle of the night on a college football message board. And not even your team. The stress must be enormous. Yep, that's who I would want managing my private wealth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT