ADVERTISEMENT

Friday night jukebox

Would you ever consider relocating there? It’s beautiful Oct. —-> Apr. May —> Sep are intolerable unless you’re “at altitude”.

I think you need a 2nd house and that song is just a “signal” :)
When you live in "paradise on earth", a/k/a the Pittsburgh area;), you don't think about moving, but if I were to buy a 2nd home, and had enough money, it would be on the Maine coast or in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley. I will add that if I had Don Abbey's money, it would be in the Hamptons.:)

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
When you live in "paradise on earth", a/k/a the Pittsburgh area;), you don't think about moving, but if I were to buy a 2nd home, and had enough money, it would be on the Maine coast or in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley. I will add that if I had Don Abbey's money, it would be in the Hamptons.:)
You can’t blame me for trying. I’m really good at spending other people’s money :)

Reactions: fairgambit
Saw Oasis at Duquesne University in the 90's and Noel did this same, acoustic, solo version of The Jam's 'To Be Someone' and it was brilliant. He slows it down and re-works the melody for an almost entirely new song.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT