ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman defensive back Isaiah Humphries leaving Penn State

Steve Jones said on his radio show a couple weeks ago that the staff will not play a freshman just for the sake of playing him because of the new rule. The player must show them that they are mentally/physically ready first.

Well, you would certainly hope that is always the case.

So we lost 4 guys from last year draft? What effect would that have on our ranking? Do the Other teams in the top 8,10? have the same amount that just came on board in 2018 leaving?
Which 4 guys? I only know of Nana Asiedu, Jordan Miner and now Isaiah Humphries who are no longer part of the heralded 2018 recruiting class.

Goodbye. Godspeed.

tenor.gif

Hey guys. North Carolina native here. Hearing rumblings that one of your freshman might be trying to get back home and play football at NC State because of a family illness....Brelin Faison Walden. Have you heard the same and how is he as a player? I cant find out much about him.. burried on the depth chart? Thanks ahead.

With us recruiting at a higher level, we will see more of this going forward. I wish him the best, highly rated out of high school, I am sure the kid wants to play.

Hey guys. North Carolina native here. Hearing rumblings that one of your freshman might be trying to get back home and play football at NC State because of a family illness....Brelin Faison Walden. Have you heard the same and how is he as a player? I cant find out much about him.. burried on the depth chart? Thanks ahead.
I haven't heard anything about him leaving. He came in with lots of potential but hasn't played. He's not buried on the depth chart, he's not even on it. I believe he got in one game this season on kickoff coverage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT