ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin's comment about showing Ohio State fans "First class experience." made me think of Joe

Don't you get tired of beating that dead horse? And this "a man who had done so much good for so many people over a lifetime" is really a stretch. He was a football coach not Mother Teresa or Dr. Jonas Salk.
Your cult has proclaimed him a Saint but to the rest of the world, he was just a successful coach.

You don't know the first thing about Joe Paterno, the man.

so Urban Meyer's wife is not happy about the "URBAN LIAR" t shirts . . .

LINK

and an OSU fan, calling us "Ped State", says we are not being classy . . .

It is unfortunate that the worst will come out in some people after a full day of partying.

I would just ask everyone to think about treating people the way you would want to be treated.

A few years ago my son, daughter and I had to confront a couple drunk students who thought it was a funny thing to get in the face of a 60 year old man and his wife as they were leaving the stadium after a night game. The mans wife was clearly upset. Nobody deserves that.

Joe, Bob, and James gave us an example of family men who would never tolerate behavior and language that would threaten or scare people. I think we should police our own and make sure we stub that stuff out before it gets too far.

Christ guys, you can't get out of a hole by continuing to dig deeper....apply that to college football fandom please

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT