ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Fina Disciplinary Board Hearing in Phila

wensilver

Dec 9, 2012
Briefly, just wondering if anyone in the local area will be attending this public hearing. Friday June 1st at 9:30 am at the District 1 offices. 1601 Market St. Suite 3320

Based on what I observed at the Parks Miller hearing - Fina will likely be asked to sit in the witness chair and answer questions from Disciplinary Board Counsel Amelia Kittredge in front of a Hearing Panel of 3. Since Joe McGettigan wrote Fina's Answer to the Petition, I will assume he will be representing Fina in front of the panel. Should be interesting, I would think.

TIA

Good sports talk
YOU DEVIL "PINKHIPPO"...YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON WENDY, DON'T YOU....that's why you're acting like a 6th grader in gaining her attention. Currently you're acting like a pink head under the foreskin. Actually, you're avatar ...well, I won't say it.

Anyway, if you wish a gal's attention, try this:

Compliment her. Say something admiring about her looks, her intelligence, her job, or her passions. She’ll feel flattered and see that you’ve been thinking about her and really listening to what she’s talking about.
  • Try, “You look amazing tonight,” or, “That’s so cool that you volunteer at a dog shelter.”
  • You could also compliment her taste in music, movies, food, or anything else. Say, “That band you recommended is amazing,” or, “Good choice, the steak is the best thing on the menu.”

Last edited:
He may also be engrossed in the $28 dollar apartment thread or the Evil Genius on Netflix thread. Lotsa sports talk in those.
No, he's not. I just checked back 4 pages of his posts. One, yes ONE, post was remotely related to sports. Seventy Nine, yes 79 out of 80 posts were NOT about sports and most of those were trolling. The guy is a troll.

Edit: Here's a link, look for yourself.
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/search/1977493/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT