ADVERTISEMENT

Former PSU Wrestlers - Where Are They Now?

Jan 3, 2016
Being that we're a day away from men's freestyle in Paris, and still waiting on PSU's 2017-18 wrestling schedule, I thought I might ask some of the more connected and informed PSU posters out there for any and all information on past PSU wrestlers. I'll start off the list with some studs from the early 90's:

- Josh Robbins
- Dave Hart
- Troy Sunderland
- Jeff Prescott
- Bob Truby

Any information in regard to whether or not these gentlemen are still heavily involved in our great sport of wrestling would be appreciated. If anyone has any other former PSU wrestlers to add to the list, the more the merrier.....

Being that we're a day away from men's freestyle in Paris, and still waiting on PSU's 2017-18 wrestling schedule, I thought I might ask some of the more connected and informed PSU posters out there for any and all information on past PSU wrestlers. I'll start off the list with some studs from the early 90's:

- Josh Robbins
- Dave Hart
- Troy Sunderland
- Jeff Prescott
- Bob Truby

Any information in regard to whether or not these gentlemen are still heavily involved in our great sport of wrestling would be appreciated. If anyone has any other former PSU wrestlers to add to the list, the more the merrier.....

Dave Hart is director at the NLWC.
Troy Sunderland just stepped down as coach at Manheim Central HS.
Jeff Prescott still involved in wrestling - http://www.jpwrestling.com/
Bob Truby is an art teacher in Idaho
Josh Robbins may be involved with wrestling in Lakota East, Ohio

Google.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT