ADVERTISEMENT

For those with Sirius/XM...

Both Zarzour and McElroy are very high on the team. They feel once again it will be the OSU vs. PSU game that plays the biggest part in deciding the east. The loss of Barkley will hurt, but having Trace there is a bigger positive. It will also give Rahne a year to grow minus JoMo.

Both Zarzour and McElroy are very high on the team. They feel once again it will be the OSU vs. PSU game that plays the biggest part in deciding the east. The loss of Barkley will hurt, but having Trace there is a bigger positive. It will also give Rahne a year to grow minus JoMo.
I sure hope so. I think Sanders will be a capable replacement for Barkley. Thompkins for Hamilton should be OK and sometimes freshmen WRs can make an impact. It will be interesting how we use Stevens. The problem is at DT and LB. I think we'll be OK at S but no tackler like M. Allen. PK is also a questionmark. For that reason I think PSU will do well to finish 9-3 this year.

Reactions: JoeFi and PSUFBFAN
I sure hope so. I think Sanders will be a capable replacement for Barkley. Thompkins for Hamilton should be OK and sometimes freshmen WRs can make an impact. It will be interesting how we use Stevens. The problem is at DT and LB. I think we'll be OK at S but no tackler like M. Allen. PK is also a questionmark. For that reason I think PSU will do well to finish 9-3 this year.
I'm thinking 9-3 will be a disappointment, although not as big a disappointment as it was last year.

I still can't believe we have a 9/1 opener v. Appy State...

Reactions: JoeFi
DT will be interesting. Windsor and Givens aren't green, but everyone else behind them is. LB may be the most athletic group in a long time, but which one is a true LB? Brooks who hasn't played a legit down yet seems to fit that mold. Farmer, Brown, Miller, and Parson can get sideline to sideline, but all are still a work in progress. Farmer and Brown now have some time there so hopefully the game starts slowing down for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT