ADVERTISEMENT

For Baseball Fans -- Idiotic Article

LemonEars

Mar 13, 2010
So some idiot named Kevin Milar (see link) thinks that David Ortiz is the best player in Red Sox history. Hasn't he ever heard of Ted Williams or Carl Yastrzemski? Ortiz isn't in the same class as Williams or Yastrzemski.

This same nitwit states that Manny Ramirez is the greatest right-handed hitter of all time? Hasn't he ever heard of Hank Aaron or probably about 50 other guys?

Last edited:
So some idiot named Kevin Milar (see link) thinks That David Ortiz is the best player in Red Sox history. Hasn't he ever heard of Ted Williams or Carl Yastrzemski? Ortiz isn't in the same class as Williams or Yastrzemski.

This same nitwit states that Manny Ramirez is the greatest right-handed hitter of all time? Hasn't he ever heard of Hank Aaron or probably about 20 other guys?
Agree comments are idiotic and I'm not a Red Sox fan. Once had the "Yaz" rookie card and lost it. Millar is some annoying, egotistical mouthpiece on one of the baseball channels,

Not that it makes his opinion any more valid, but Kevin Millar is former MLB player, played on the Red Sox team that won the World Series in 2004.

Reactions: psualt and bison13
the more I read the press from this so-call and self-appointed "experts" the less I believe them.

So some idiot named Kevin Milar (see link) thinks That David Ortiz is the best player in Red Sox history. Hasn't he ever heard of Ted Williams or Carl Yastrzemski? Ortiz isn't in the same class as Williams or Yastrzemski.

This same nitwit states that Manny Ramirez is the greatest right-handed hitter of all time? Hasn't he ever heard of Hank Aaron or probably about 20 other guys?
The supply of sports "talking heads" greatly exceeds the demand.

Reactions: OaktonDave
He's a young guy who thinks those guys are too far in the past to be relevant. Supposedly, Ted Williams was the 1st hitter to have the shift employed against him. When they saw it, the ump asked Ted what he thought of it. Williams replied that they were playing him too low.

Reactions: LemonEars
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT