ADVERTISEMENT

Foley's Friday Mailbag for 6/16/17

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
2 questions/answers about DT, 1 question/answer about CS, 1 answer to a generic question that includes DT, and 1 question that includes Mark Hall

For those keeping track, this is week 37, and despite promises he tweeted, no response to Flo's article about Olympic reffing corruption from Foley.

You can access this week's mailbag at THIS LINK.

Reactions: hlstone
A great mailbag this week. Good Job Foley, regardless of what most of us think of him overall this was excellent

How does it go over with you? Just curious. I am surprised by nothing Foley says or does these days.
I think Foley is overdramatizing the issue - as is his style. It seems as if he'd like young Thomas to go to some reeducation camp of some sort.

Gilman' apology was fine. It wasn't one of those phony "I apologize if person/race x was offended". He owned up to the mistake (we all make them) and that's that.

Foley needs to repair to his yurt and figure out whether he wants to be a part of our crass, soulless, fascist society ;):eek:

I think Foley is overdramatizing the issue - as is his style. It seems as if he'd like young Thomas to go to some reeducation camp of some sort.

Gilman' apology was fine. It wasn't one of those phony "I apologize if person/race x was offended". He owned up to the mistake (we all make them) and that's that.

Foley needs to repair to his yurt and figure out whether he wants to be a part of our crass, soulless, fascist society ;):eek:
if the zombies come, my money is on gillman over foley to last the longest. Though maybe gillman more shane than rick. time will tell.

Reactions: letsgohawks44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT