ADVERTISEMENT

Foley's Friday Mailbag for 10/19/18

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
DT gets a mention

For those keeping track, this is week 107, and despite promises he tweeted, no response to Flo's article about Olympic reffing corruption from Foley.

Mike C must be apoplectic, as Foley took no questions this week, and instead provided info and links for the 2018 World Championships, which start tomorrow.

You can access this week's Mailbag at THIS LINK.

Last week I posed the possibility that Foley himself is Mike C, then he mysteriously disappears. Hmmmm?

DT gets a mention

For those keeping track, this is week 107, and despite promises he tweeted, no response to Flo's article about Olympic reffing corruption from Foley.

Mike C must be apocalyptic, as Foley took no questions this week, and instead provided info and links for the 2018 World Championships, which start tomorrow.

You can access this week's Mailbag at THIS LINK.
Apoplectic - I’m sure autocorrect got you. Funny what it corrects and what it doesn’t

Apoplectic - I’m sure autocorrect got you. Funny what it corrects and what it doesn’t

lol, I didn't even notice that auto correct had changed the word. It's most frustrating when I'm keying in names, or handles for the football pick'em, and my best efforts at being accurate gets trashed by auto correct. progress. ;)

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT