ADVERTISEMENT

Final X at Newark, NJ's, Prudential Center on June 10

matter7172

Nov 14, 2012
All weight classes; all formats (Men's FS, Women's FS and Men's GR). Presale tickets went on sale today. Presale code is "BTS2023".

Just snagged our seats! Looking forward to the event!

Get yours today! (If you want).

If they want to grow the sport, they should consider pricing the tickets so they have fewer empty seats.

If they want to grow the sport, they should consider pricing the tickets so they have fewer empty seats.
Yep. The prices are a little stiff, but, otoh, they basically combined 2 or 3 Final X events into 1. 30 weight classes will be wrestled. For a local, it's not outrageous. If you are traveling to see the event, the slightly high ticket price is probably not a deal breaker considering you will have travel (and maybe lodging) costs.

Yep. The prices are a little stiff, but, otoh, they basically combined 2 or 3 Final X events into 1. 30 weight classes will be wrestled. For a local, it's not outrageous. If you are traveling to see the event, the slightly high ticket price is probably not a deal breaker considering you will have travel (and maybe lodging) costs.

Don't get me wrong, they are priced similar to professional sports events. Lower levels seats are $200 each. Upper level seats are $40.

We keep saying that we need to grow the sport. It's a shame when you see empty seats at these sort of events.

Reactions: hlstone
Don't get me wrong, they are priced similar to professional sports events. Lower levels seats are $200 each. Upper level seats are $40.

We keep saying that we need to grow the sport. It's a shame when you see empty seats at these sort of events.
Looks like there are only lower level seats being sold. Center sections seats are The $200+ (a lot are sold already as they were part of the benefit sale previously). I got seats on a corner section and the first rows there were $60. That's about double a BJC wrestling ticket for anywhere from 60-90 matches. I'm not outraged.

Looks like there are only lower level seats being sold. Center sections seats are The $200+ (a lot are sold already as they were part of the benefit sale previously). I got seats on a corner section and the first rows there were $60. That's about double a BJC wrestling ticket for anywhere from 60-90 matches. I'm not outraged.

seriously, none of the seats on the corners or ends are more than $60 (+fees) to see the absolute best that america has to offer for at least 60 matches. seems like a good deal even after gas, tolls, and parking

All weight classes; all formats (Men's FS, Women's FS and Men's GR). Presale tickets went on sale today. Presale code is "BTS2023".

Just snagged our seats! Looking forward to the event!

Get yours today! (If you want).
Thanks for sharing, worth the $ for the number of matches

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT