ADVERTISEMENT

Fiesta Bowl parking

djm_psu_alum

Nov 30, 2016
For any of you driving a car to the stadium or have been to the Univ of Phoenix stadium before, are you going with the parking through the Fiesta Bowl? It looks to be $40 plus another $20 service charge (maybe only $40 in person on the day of?).

Will there be other options beyond these official lots?

For any of you driving a car to the stadium or have been to the Univ of Phoenix stadium before, are you going with the parking through the Fiesta Bowl? It looks to be $40 plus another $20 service charge (maybe only $40 in person on the day of?).

Will there be other options beyond these official lots?

I live in Arizona and have been to the past 3 Fiesta Bowls. Invest in a Parking pass, it will save you time and money. There are numerous bars & restaurants in walking distance of the stadium.

Google "Westgate Glendale AZ " for more info.

Hope this helps

Reactions: step.eng69
I live in Arizona and have been to the past 3 Fiesta Bowls. Invest in a Parking pass, it will save you time and money. There are numerous bars & restaurants in walking distance of the stadium.

Google "Westgate Glendale AZ " for more info.

Hope this helps
:D:D Dad was an Air force career man (25 years), spent 50's to the late 60's in SAC air base locations around the country. Louisiana, Colorado, New Foundland & Massachusetts

:D:D Dad was an Air force career man (25 years), spent 50's to the late 60's in SAC air base locations around the country. Louisiana, Colorado, New Foundland & Massachusetts

First assignment was at Malmstrom AFB in Montana, SAC base. Then i was onto West Germany, South Korea, Arizona, Colorado, South Korea (again) and back to Arizona. Through in some deployments to Italy and the Middle East as well

Reactions: step.eng69
First assignment was at Malmstrom AFB in Montana, SAC base. Then i was onto West Germany, South Korea, Arizona, Colorado, South Korea (again) and back to Arizona. Through in some deployments to Italy and the Middle East as well
for your Mom, Husker
il_fullxfull.664033639_kgja.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT