ADVERTISEMENT

Feldman v Snyder

DuckBlunder

Mar 17, 2023
To hear TT talk about him, Feldman is supposed to be some kind of genetic freak. He's obviously had an up-close look at heavyweight greatness recently so I presumed Feldman would be more impressive thus far. Curious what other people think about him as a prospect compared to Kyle Snyder. Feldman won about everything that you can on the high school level. Neither were/are giant heavyweights but instead rely on athleticism, however; Snyder routinely put on takedown clinics. How do you guys compare their attributes and how do you guys see his career shaking out in comparison?

Last edited:
To hear TT talk about him, Feldman is supposed to be some kind of genetic freak. He's obviously had an up-close look at heavyweight greatness recently so I presumed Feldman would be more impressive thus far. Curious what other people think about him as a prospect compared to Kyle Snyder. Feldman won about everything that you can on the high school level. Neither were/are giant heavyweights but instead rely on athleticism, however; Snyder routinely put on takedown clinics. How do you guys compare their attributes and how do you guys see his career shaking out in comparison?
He's not worthy of this discussion until he actually does something. Having a great HS career is wonderful, but so does every phenom. When he knocks off some of the top guys, I'll respond (more). He looks scary, great prep career I get it, but he might not be top 4 in the big 10.

He's not worthy of this discussion until he actually does something. Having a great HS career is wonderful, but so does every phenom. When he knocks off some of the top guys, I'll respond (more). He looks scary, great prep career I get it, but he might not be top 4 in the big 10.
Now do it, as if he was coming to PSU.

Reactions: WildTurk
to be clear, he was almost 21 when that happened.

he was 19 when he won his first SR title (Vegas/2015).

i don't disagree that the stat may hold forever and that it is among the most impressive things i've seen in wrestling.
Amit will be 20 next year, no? Not to detract anything from Kyle, of course—he’s a beast.

Reactions: Ohio2NC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT