ADVERTISEMENT

Fedora out Kingsbury out Whipple out the guy at C Michigan out

Franklin to Texas Tech...he’s got the perfect personality to be big in Texas.

and Lovie Smith gets an extension.
Kermit Buggs out at ODU....
Old Dominion: ODU has announced the dismissal of defensive coordinator Rich Nagy, safeties coach / recruiting coordinator Kermit Buggs, corners coach Sam Perryman and offensive line coach Chris Malone.

Better recruiting base.
Easier conference.
Better weather.
State College is more racist than Texas.

Did I miss any?
Lubbock : way more culture even than Pittsburgh. No way they could support a pro team with all that Sunday art gallery, ballet and symphony action. Ballet is so popular they have a hitching post so you can ride right to the performance from the lone prar-ree, and leave your horse out front. A guy in a tuxedo waters and feeds your horse while you're inside.

Hearing that Addazio is going to be out at BC too. Press conf in next 48 hrs.

Interesting. That is a job I certainly thought Moorhead would leave for. I wonder if he is wishing he had waited another year. His first year at Mississippi State was good, but he will eventually get fired from that job.

Kermit Buggs out at ODU....
Old Dominion: ODU has announced the dismissal of defensive coordinator Rich Nagy, safeties coach / recruiting coordinator Kermit Buggs, corners coach Sam Perryman and offensive line coach Chris Malone.
Mark D'Onofrio out at Houston.

Houston: Mark D’Onofrio will not return as defensive coordinator, sources told FootballScoop. Update >> The program has announced the move.

Mark D'Onofrio out at Houston.

Houston: Mark D’Onofrio will not return as defensive coordinator, sources told FootballScoop. Update >> The program has announced the move.

How he managed to get a job without Al Golden calling the shots is beyond comprehension.

Interesting. That is a job I certainly thought Moorhead would leave for. I wonder if he is wishing he had waited another year. His first year at Mississippi State was good, but he will eventually get fired from that job.
If offered, he could still take it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT