ADVERTISEMENT

FC/SIAP: First Lady of Penn State gives back yet again

Let’s see Sue settles with the university and gives $100k to this fund. Barron it’s your turn!
But building his magnanimous museum is giving back to the Penn State students:mad:

Barron is a loser. The worst kind of academic weenie the rest of the world loathes.

Betcha Fats was surprised that when he opened this thread it wasn't about Molly.

Eric-Molly-Barron-02-mw-091512.jpg

She's absolutely incredible. I honestly am in awe by her generosity and, this is the kicker, ability to forgive.

Luckily, I am not her and I absolutely loathe with an intensity that I have to keep mellowed by strong, local craft beer most everyone in leadership at Penn State.
She is incredible - someone posted on Twitter (I'm paraphrasing), "the grace this woman has shown through all this is really beyond the normal person's comprehension"....

She is incredible - someone posted on Twitter (I'm paraphrasing), "the grace this woman has shown through all this is really beyond the normal person's comprehension"....
I think she has to be one of the strongest woman on earth. She knew more than anyone the good and amazing things Joe did as a tremendous leader to positively influence thousands directly and tens of thousands indirectly and then get thrown under the bus with incredible lifetime achievements pulverized by a bunch of narcissistic, greedy, corrupt, envious and jealous criminals pretending to be serving as trustees and then be able to forgive, seemingly able to forget and also to give so much to help others. She’s truly beyond amazing and exemplifies grace and kindness that deserves to receive recognition and honor in the highest degree.

Last edited:
I think she has to be one of the strongest woman on earth. She knew more than anyone the good and amazing things Joe did as a tremendous leader to positively influence thousands directly and tens of thousands indirectly and then get thrown under the bus with incredible lifetime achievements pulverized by a bunch of narcissistic, greedy, corrupt, envious and jealous criminals pretending to be serving as trustees and then be able to forgive, seemingly able to forget and also to give so much to help others. She’s truly beyond amazing and exemplifies grace and kindness that deserves to receive recognition and honor in the highest degree.
Well said! By simply being Sue Paterno, she exposes Surma, Corbett, Frazier, Suhey, Joyner, Peetz and accomplices, as the shit smelling misanthropes we all know them to be.

Reactions: Sharkies
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT