ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Search warrant details events before tailgate helicopter swoop

I find it shocking and appalling that college kids would drink at a football game!!
OrangeGeneralInexpectatumpleco-small.gif

The State Police would be making better use of their time getting drunks and texters off of the roads than hassling college kids having a little fun

How typical of the meat headed PSP. Create a distraction away from the serious mattter of them risking lives with their incredibly stupid idea to use the helicopter.

So I’m guessing there will be bad news coming from the FAA and this is their “hey look at that shiny object over there!”

Lot 23, the traditional party lot. This has been going on for a very long time so it is surprising to find the biggest game of the year as a time to enforce the will of law enforcement on the partiers. While I'm not in complete agreement of the animal house lot concept it is better to contain it to one general place than to allow it unabated across all the lots. The chopper was out of bounds, unsportsmanlike conduct, 15 yards, loss of down. Of course, the leo's challenged the call and the replay was jammed, again, for the 2nd time in history. Oh the humanity.

Does anyone smell a coverup developing?

What a joke. That could have turned very deadly very quickly. Based on what we know, there was no justification for threatening so many lives. It was akin to chasing a speeding drunk through a school zone just after the final bell.

I hope someone gets taken down a notch.

What a joke. That could have turned very deadly very quickly. Based on what we know, there was no justification for threatening so many lives. It was akin to chasing a speeding drunk through a school zone just after the final bell.

I hope someone gets taken down a notch.

This is Pennsylvania, they'll probably get promoted.

Or a seat on the BoT...

Last edited:
Our football team is having a code 3 meltdown and we are still talking about this stupid helicopter. For the love of God , let's focus on the things we can change , like how we are going to make our football team play better and our coaches coach better, instead of wasting our time over something we cant control like a freaking helicopter buzzing a frat party and disrupting a corn hole tournament!! Priorities people

Our football team is having a code 3 meltdown and we are still talking about this stupid helicopter. For the love of God , let's focus on the things we can change , like how we are going to make our football team play better and our coaches coach better, instead of wasting our time over something we cant control like a freaking helicopter buzzing a frat party and disrupting a corn hole tournament!! Priorities people
Yes, you’re right. We can make the team play better by posting on this message board.

If true, then this is actually a huge deal, because the two Fraternities are not only circumventing the Draconian rules put in place as a result of the Piazza incident, they were doing it right out in the open, and actually charging attendees. It's not going to be fun to be a young adult up there soon.

Reactions: Lion-skier
That was almost comical to read compared to what it was like 40 or 50 years ago. I am SOOOOO glad I went to school when I did. I would absolutely hate being a kid nowadays.

This was like trying to kill a mosquito on someone's forehead with a cannon. One of the biggest overreactions and useless waste of taxpayer's dollars in my memory. And that's a long time.

Reactions: Paguy35
Lot 23, the traditional party lot. This has been going on for a very long time so it is surprising to find the biggest game of the year as a time to enforce the will of law enforcement on the partiers. While I'm not in complete agreement of the animal house lot concept it is better to contain it to one general place than to allow it unabated across all the lots. The chopper was out of bounds, unsportsmanlike conduct, 15 yards, loss of down. Of course, the leo's challenged the call and the replay was jammed, again, for the 2nd time in history. Oh the humanity.

Does anyone smell a coverup developing?
Clearly this was targeting and the players (PSP) should be ejected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT