ADVERTISEMENT

fc OT Gary Brown quotes on coaching Zeke vs Denver....

sluggo72

Aug 31, 2006
The show doesn’t tiptoe around the fact that running back Ezekiel Elliott quit on a pair of turnovers during the Broncos game. And while the second episode opens with owner/G.M. Jerry Jones making excuses for Elliott based on the stress he’s dealing with due to a looming six-game suspension, running backs coach Gary Brown pulled no punches in a separate coaches meeting.

“He gotta get his sh-t together,” Brown said. “This is f–king embarrassing and it’s a reflection on me. I’ll f–king get him right. I’m sick of this sh-t.”

The show doesn’t tiptoe around the fact that running back Ezekiel Elliott quit on a pair of turnovers during the Broncos game. And while the second episode opens with owner/G.M. Jerry Jones making excuses for Elliott based on the stress he’s dealing with due to a looming six-game suspension, running backs coach Gary Brown pulled no punches in a separate coaches meeting.

“He gotta get his sh-t together,” Brown said. “This is f–king embarrassing and it’s a reflection on me. I’ll f–king get him right. I’m sick of this sh-t.”
Link?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT