ADVERTISEMENT

fc ot Carson Wentz can't help himself on Coivd 19 list

sluggo72

Aug 31, 2006

I dont understand the no vaccine part

I dont understand the no vaccine part
Wentz has not been vaccinated, calling it a "personal decision". IMO, he is stupid, selfish, and a lousy teammate. I guarantee you that there is tremendous resentment in the locker room to lose a key player at a key position for five days (even more so after just coming off an injury) because he has "chosen" not be be vaccinated. Were I the Colts, I would "choose" not to pay him for the added days missed. The good news for the Eagles is that he still may be ready to start in two weeks (he has to play 70% of the Colt's offensive downs for their #1 draft pick to convey), but I don't think we've seen or heard the last of problems in the NFL this season due to unvaccinated players. FWIW, I'm still waiting to hear a factual, intelligent, reason not to be vaccinated.

Well Colts don’t play for 13 days. So as of right now he is not missing first regular season game.

Y’all realize Wentz didn’t test positive for Covid?

A vaccinated staff member tested positive and Wentz was in proximity.

So if we’re blaming someone, blame the vaccinated staff member.

Its the lunacy of the NFL rules that call him out and try to shame him for a personal decision.

Wentz has not been vaccinated, calling it a "personal decision". IMO, he is stupid, selfish, and a lousy teammate. I guarantee you that there is tremendous resentment in the locker room to lose a key player at a key position for five days (even more so after just coming off an injury) because he has "chosen" not be be vaccinated. Were I the Colts, I would "choose" not to pay him for the added days missed. The good news for the Eagles is that he still may be ready to start in two weeks (he has to play 70% of the Colt's offensive downs for their #1 draft pick to convey), but I don't think we've seen or heard the last of problems in the NFL this season due to unvaccinated players. FWIW, I'm still waiting to hear a factual, intelligent, reason not to be vaccinated.
I got sucked in by his reported charitable activities, only to find out what an insecure, selfish person he is ( see Hurts).

Reactions: Keyser Soze 16801
Y’all realize Wentz didn’t test positive for Covid?

A vaccinated staff member tested positive and Wentz was in proximity.

So if we’re blaming someone, blame the vaccinated staff member.

Its the lunacy of the NFL rules that call him out and try to shame him for a personal decision.
You are correct, but I was referencing the "realities" of the NFL COVID 19 vaccination policy and the fact that to not be vaccinated is almost asking for a longer absence from the team when a situation like this occurs. The double standard exists, however, for a reason. As so many have said --- just get vaccinated.

NFL says 93% of players are vaccinated. 7% doesn't seem like a lot of unvaccinated players to me, especially relatively to the country as a whole.

I'm pretty sure they include coaching staffs in those numbers. I remember reading a few weeks back that only 5 teams had 85% vaccination rates. That was with 90 player rosters. Maybe they've made a lot of progress since then, but I still see names like Najee Harris and Benny Snell on the Steelers, Cam Newton on New England, etc.

I'm pretty sure they include coaching staffs in those numbers. I remember reading a few weeks back that only 5 teams had 85% vaccination rates. That was with 90 player rosters. Maybe they've made a lot of progress since then, but I still see names like Najee Harris and Benny Snell on the Steelers, Cam Newton on New England, etc.
Does not include staff. 99% of staff has been vaxed

I got sucked in by his reported charitable activities, only to find out what an insecure, selfish person he is ( see Hurts).
I recall there was smoke coming out of the Eagles the year after they won the superbowl about Wentz being an arrogant selfish prick type of person. I guess where there was smoke there is fire....???

I recall there was smoke coming out of the Eagles the year after they won the superbowl about Wentz being an arrogant selfish prick type of person. I guess where there was smoke there is fire....???
yet they kept Wentz and got rid of Foles after Qbing the Eagles to the NFL championship? something doesn't add up.

Reactions: TheBigUglies
yet they kept Wentz and got rid of Foles after Qbing the Eagles to the NFL championship? something doesn't add up.
And Foles has never played like he did that year (during the playoffs anyway) again and neither has Wentz.

FWIW, I'm still waiting to hear a factual, intelligent, reason not to be vaccinated.
Especially in pro sports. Athletes get injections to treat pain/injuries. They get put under general anesthesia so a surgeon can rebuild a joint, reattach a tendon, fix a bone, etc.

But some are afraid of a benign vaccine even though the above procedures don't seem to bother them much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT