ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Official - it's Cotton Bowl vs. Memphis.

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date
I am not the only one...I did not join the fray until page 8. You might want to find it start a new thread. What kind of news are you seeking?
Any news where some whiny little bitch isn't over something that's a week old. That would work for starters. And I'm not getting into a back and forth with you. I have better things to do, and you're not worth it.

Any news where some whiny little bitch isn't over something that's a week old. That would work for starters. And I'm not getting into a back and forth with you. I have better things to do, and you're not worth it.
Superb? Why did you post here then?

Why would I trash the team? If we lose to Memphis, the results will speak for themself and it will be a set back for the program. If we win? You will hear a collective yawn...
Started already....your trolling is set up perfectly. Your agenda is transparent as hell.

Started already....your trolling is set up perfectly. Your agenda is transparent as hell.
What a sleuth...I hope like heck we win the game...but realize the chances are reduced and the impact of the win is nil. If we lose, the impact will not be nil but would be a negative...

We are in a NY6 bowl. That is the important thing. .Michigan plays in a lesser bowl along with Minny. We win and we have a NY6 bowl win.

Then if Baylor loses. Oregon or Wisky lose and FLA lose then we are ranked 7. At worst 8.

That is a great season and will lead to a top ten 2020 pre season ranking.

All this ridiculous obsession over Memphis is absurd and completely irrelevant. We did not get the Rose bowl so get over it. There is no conspiracy. none nada. Is Utah claiming a conspiracy because they lost out on a NY6 bowl? We screwed ourselves by losing to Minny and that gave Wisky the path. If we were them then we would have gotten it.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
We are in a NY6 bowl. That is the important thing. .Michigan plays in a lesser bowl along with Minny. We win and we have a NY6 bowl win.

Then if Baylor loses. Oregon or Wisky lose and FLA lose then we are ranked 7. At worst 8.

All this ridiculous obsession over Memphis is absurd and completely irrelevant. We did not get the Rose bowl so get over it. There is no conspiracy. none nada. Is Utah claiming a conspiracy because they lost out on a NY6 bowl? We screwed ourselves by losing to Minny and that gave Wisky the path. If we were them then we would have gotten it.

Unless you play in the Rose Bowl or CFP, no one cares and no one will remember. Final rankings? No o e cares. Preseason rankings are pre-ordained based on a narrative. In the end, this game is the same as playing UK last year.

Reactions: MacNit07
Unless you play in the Rose Bowl or CFP, no one cares and no one will remember. Final rankings? No o e cares. Preseason rankings are pre-ordained based on a narrative. In the end, this game is the same as playing UK last year.
I got news for you no one remembers or cares about anything beyond the championship game if you want yo play that game. Stop trying to prop all these games up like the Rose or Citrus (because they have scUM and Bama) and whining about playing Memphis. At the end of the day none of it matters except the championship game. Wisky will have nothing over us if they win the Rose and we win the Cotton. The Rose is just a bowl game, it doesn"t even feature a conference champ. The two participants have 5 losses between them. Thst was unheard of 20 years ago for that game and that is why it is a shell of its former self and no one will remember it come Jan 3 2020. It is all about the championship game.

tumblr_mwdbpgE09M1rvvk8yo4_250.gifv

Reactions: Nitwit
How do you know we played UK last year if no one remembers? How did we do? Oh wait, no one remembers so there’s no sense asking.

How do you know we played UK last year if no one remembers? How did we do? Oh wait, no one remembers so there’s no sense asking.
With his logic they DO REMEMBER. WHY? That is easy, because PSU lost so everyone ALWAYS remembers a PSU loss and then files it away to screw us for years to come. They were all secretly planning since the UK loss to make us play Memphis. It has been a conspiracy of the highest order for the last year. I think Trump has been involved.

Of course, if we had won, NO ONE REMEMBERS. It is stricken from the record.

Why should the Rose Bowl be more important than any of the other non-CFP bowls? Sounds rather arbitrary, doesn't it? I get it, YOU don't care about any of the other games or rankings! Then, I ask, WTF are you even here? You are nothing but one of many trolls who show up on this site (and you're not even good at it)!!!!

there is no guarantee that winning causes us to rise in the ratings. We could be jumped by Alabama and Auburn and stay put

A good win and we rise. Agree that an ugly win coupled with impressive wins by either Bama, scUM or Auburn and they can jump us. scUM would have to look great and us terrible in a win for them to have a shot at jumping us, but it is possible. I don't think Minny jumps us unless we lose.

How about Bama?
Bama is projected to lose 13 sure fire players to the NFL draft this spring. So we beat a team with half of their roster sitting out because the game means nothing to them and they don't want to risk injury. Then what? But, but, but half of Bama's team didn't play.

Hell, I'll bet hardly any Bama fans show up to the game because it means nothing to them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT