ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Michigan unleashes…THE MAIZE OUT!!

Man, that bright yellow really stands out. What a concept ! They should, however, save it for the OSU game. Jim and UM will probably be a 5 to 7 point favorite - at home - against OSU. The yellow out would only bump it up to 7 to 10 points. Can't wait for the season to start. GO BLUE

731.gif

Calling it a "Maize out" is the lame part of it. That phrase doesn't even make sense. Whiteout? Blackout? That makes sense. WTF is a "Maize out"?

Having everybody wear a single bright color for a big game? We were hardly the first to do that. But at least our term made sense given our color choice.

I propose that Michigan rename this to "Golden shower" and just own it.

Winnipeg Jets say the same thing about a whiteout
While this is true, my biggest complaint is that any of these schools just add the word “out” to their team color, completely ignoring the intended double entendre. Or put another way - a whiteout is an actual phenomenon…a maizeout? Not so much. I’m still not convinced that “maize” is even a color.

Calling it a "Maize out" is the lame part of it. That phrase doesn't even make sense. Whiteout? Blackout? That makes sense. WTF is a "Maize out"?

Having everybody wear a single bright color for a big game? We were hardly the first to do that. But at least our term made sense given our color choice.

Jimmah will voluntarily pee himself on the sidelines to join in.

If one is sufficiently WOKE, one can identify as a "maize out" and everyone is expected to believe that it is an actual event or happening...or something.

Reactions: Tri-Power65
Maize? Someone might want to tell them they’re blue and yellow. Just like Pitt, West Virginia, Navy, and Delaware.

Maybe we should ‘scale up’ Penn State’s colors for the Michigan game. We’ll have to find some pretentious way of saying blue and white for that week. ;)

Today I asked my son who his first draft pick was gonna be on Pokemann yellow and he walked to the puzzle set and grabbed the blue rectangle. I always knew he was a blue boy but it was funny to see him sprint right to Clan Tortle- he moves quick for a kid with big tortlesaur bones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT