ADVERTISEMENT

FC: ESPN takes on Penn State once again

Same place you do criticizing Ganim who has one of the MOST prestigious awards in journalism.
The facts support me criticizing her. If she was deserving of that award:

1) Why did her career go downhill after her award? Why has she not done anything since then?
2) Why was she relegated to "snow storm girl" at CNN? Why did CNN fire her?
3) Why did her podcast get 86'd after one episode?
4) Why did she not attempt to parlay her Pulitzer success into a book?

Reactions: francofan
Such bullshit. Sandusky had already retired for two years by the then, so enough with the low man on the totem pole rhetoric.
He was wildly popular in State College. St. Jerry
Any man with a a moral compass whatsoever, would have stopped the rape/molestation of a child if they encountered it directly, especially when a much older man was allegedly doing it in view in a shower where MM was the only one capable of stopping it. And his testimony of what he saw, or thought he saw changed, so enough with the nonsense that he clearly witnessed child rape
He witnessed child sexual abuse and sought top cover from Joe. Joe passed the buck and intervened later to protect Sandusky.

You postings and obsession with making me believe you show just that. You are a fraud.
Nothing fraudulent about me, Ginger.
You are a liar and a hypocrite about not admitting wrong.
I'll admit I'm wrong, if when that happens. But I'm definitely not wrong here.
I'm not the one making claims about myself and just expecting others to believe it because I said so. Prove your claim or be called a liar.
You have zero reason to doubt me. Especially since I am telling the truth. And I have tried to prove it and you stonewall me at every turn because you do NOT want me to prove I am who I say I am because you will look even more foolish than you already do.
You are a liar. Quit smoking dope and hallucinating about ostriches.
Not a liar. Don't smoke dope. I already explained about the ostriches.

It shows they have no morals at that network and posture for ratings. So why trust anything they say?

As for the info, it was mostly personal beliefs and much has been disputed often. Personally, Joe followed protocols and notified his superiors. Said from the first month it was the administration that screwed up. When notified by the AD they should have contacted campus security.....who should have turned it over to an agency with proper expertise in pedophelia.

And it is very strange that of all the charges that Sandusky faced he was acquitted on the charges of the night that McCreary witnessed. So what he witnessed wasn’t a crime.

As for Sandusky, I don’t know if he is guilty because the investigation and trial was a complete FUBAR. He deserves a retrial but that would be detrimental to the university to have to go through all this again. But there should be one so society can see the truth and those responsible for f’ing it up are removed from the system and proper reforms are in place to protect future innocents. If a proper trial is held and Sandusky is found guilty he should die in prison.
What Mike witnessed lead to 4/5 guilt verdict vs charges .

Reactions: WHCANole
The facts support me criticizing her. If she was deserving of that award:

1) Why did her career go downhill after her award? Why has she not done anything since then?
Her life isn't over yet. Not all Pulizer winners become Katy Couric.
2) Why was she relegated to "snow storm girl" at CNN? Why did CNN fire her?
Why do you live in your mommies basement?
3) Why did her podcast get 86'd after one episode?
Irrelevant
4) Why did she not attempt to parlay her Pulitzer success into a book?
Maybe she will. But the fact she hasn't yet proves nothing.

Yes you do. You'll use his comments when they suit you. Hypocrite.

Joe lied to the GJ about knowing of 1998. Perjury.
1. Find one post where I ever quoted or praised Fina speaking about Paterno or Paterno's role.
2. According to the official CYS/DPW investigation, the 1998 case was unfounded. No criminal charges. Hence there was nothing to know about 1998. No perjury.

Smoking dope makes you stupid. But I repeat myself
I never do drugs. I can't for my job, but it's not my thing anyway. Last time I smoked weed was probably 1999 (and only probably ever smoked 7 times in my entire life)
You are obessesed with me and that is sick.
You are obsessed with me because you are here on board that you no affiliation with fighting with me about my identity which you have zero reason to doubt, has nothing to do with what we are talking about and I have proved it the truth. You are obviously the crazy person here.
Plus it shows the true fraud you are claiming to be a scientist.
It's obvious I am a scientist. You refuse to believe the truth because you refuse to admit you are wrong.
I guess you are a stoned liar.
Nope and Nope.

OAG was not involved in 1998. Local DA. Also, the report of Sandusky's pedophilia was give to the PENN STATE UNIVERSITY Police. You know, the one Gary Schultz ran?
Didn't have anything to do with PSU and no charges were filed. Non-story.

Nothing fraudulent about me, Ginger.
Total fraud rooster
I'll admit I'm wrong, if when that happens. But I'm definitely not wrong here.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Yeah, that never happens in your delusional head.
You have zero reason to doubt me. Especially since I am telling the truth.
I have lots of reasons to doubt you and you are lying
And I have tried to prove it and you stonewall me at every turn because you do NOT want me to prove I am who I say I am because you will look even more foolish than you already do.
I've provided you that way but you refuse.
Not a liar. Don't smoke dope. I already explained about the ostriches.
You are a liar, I'm being generous to you about the dope. I know you are just crazy.

He was wildly popular in State College. St. Jerry

He witnessed child sexual abuse and sought top cover from Joe. Joe passed the buck and intervened later to protect Sandusky.
Your schtick is beyond tired. Jerry Sandusky was a retired coach that Joe pushed out because he spent too much time with he Second Mile, the organization that’s solely responsible for whatever pedophilia acts were being committed by Sandusky. And Paterno was against Emiratis status giving Sandusky access to the university. Paterno was also essentially the only person who did everything right, according to the investigative police afterwards. So enough with all of your Paterno bashing, it’s beyond tired.

At least three. Esbach, Fina and Leiter. Major issues!
Eschbach is a false example as you continue to dodge the question about whether she was reprimanded by the Bar or OAG. Who is Leiter? You are still on one. And that one is not much either.

I proved you wrong when you said the sanctions were all rescinded
Never said that. I may have said "the sanctions were rescinded" which is true.
and when your idiot circle jerk partner @AvgUser said the entire OAG was corrupt but could only provide ONE incident so I proven him wrong as well.
There are multiple incidents with at least two people so you are wrong about that.
You're only response is "The Jury got it wrong" even though FOUR INDEPENDENT Juries weighed in and convicted/indicted.
I've shown actual data as to how the juries got it wrong. You've not shown anything additional other than the jury verdicts.
You have only conspiracy theories you parrot from that moron Ziegler who is a laughingstock of journalism like Alex Jones.
I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. And there are at least five separate investigative groups who have reached the same conclusion that I have.
Freeh has never been debunked by ANY credible source.
LOL. It has been debunked by multiple VERY credible sources.

Your schtick is beyond tired. Jerry Sandusky was a retired coach that Joe pushed out because he spent too much time with he Second Mile,
Beloved figure in State College nonetheless
the organization that’s solely responsible for whatever pedophilia acts were being committed by Sandusky.
Not on PSU's campus and not when they didn't know
And Paterno was against Emiratis status giving Sandusky access to the university.
False only Erickson was.
Paterno was also essentially the only person who did everything right, according to the investigative police afterwards.
Not according to Freeh
So enough with all of your Paterno bashing, it’s beyond tired.
Sorry but it's the truth.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Never said that. I may have said "the sanctions were rescinded" which is true.
They were not all rescinded and you did say that.
There are multiple incidents with at least two people so you are wrong about that.
Two people still isn't anything and you are incorrect only one received any punishment OR CHARGE of improper behavior in this case.
I've shown actual data as to how the juries got it wrong. You've not shown anything additional other than the jury verdicts.
You have shown no such thing and this jury got it right.
I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. And there are at least five separate investigative groups who have reached the same conclusion that I have.
They are conspiracy hacks like those who tout Area 51 and JFK conspiracy theories. None of them are credible.
LOL. It has been debunked by multiple VERY credible sources.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

And on yours and a poll would not prove such unless the jurors admitted to it. They have not.
Nor would they because that would mean admitting they got the verdict wrong. I'm not just talking about how this misinformation affected the jury -- I'm talking about how the misinformation affected public opinion, which is what prevents the truth from coming out.
She has an award you'll never had.
I'm not a journalist, so it's not an award I'd be eligible for.
She's more successful than you.
LOL. Very wrong.
Like the hack Ciprano? Where do you get off criticizing her? DO you have a Pulitzer? LOL no, just a "mythical congressional medal" LOLOLOLOL
Nothing mythical about my medal, Boots. I even sent you a photo of it with a personalized note to you. But you are too hypocritical to admit you are wrong.
SO why do you keep trying and even getting creepy about it insisting we meet in person?
I have zero desire to meet you in person. But since you will not accept any information I can share with you online, I think this is the only way you will admit you are wrong and finally STFU.
Ostrich ****er.
Can't prove a negative and especially from an anonymous poseur.
Sure you can. Things can be disproved quite easily if they are false.
All photo shopped or otherwise faked
Prove it.
You know and you play it "Drbigbeef" LOLOLOLOLOL
I don't play video games, Ginger. Go back to the ostrich farm with some more lube.

False only Erickson was.

Not according to Freeh

I was donating to TSM in the early 2000s, so yeah, Jerry was a big deal back then. Remember his book was released in 2001.
Amazon product ASIN 1582613575
In retrospect that was a very awkward title.

Reactions: WHCANole
They were not all rescinded and you did say that.
I didn't. You are getting very hung up on semantics. The only sanction that wasn't rescinded that the fine, which was the one that mattered the least.
Two people still isn't anything
LOL. Move the goalposts much???
You have shown no such thing and this jury got it right.
I've shown it multiple times and the juries certainly did not.
They are conspiracy hacks like those who tout Area 51 and JFK conspiracy theories. None of them are credible.
Apples and oranges.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Another factual response from the ostrich ****er.

Nor would they because that would mean admitting they got the verdict wrong. I'm not just talking about how this misinformation affected the jury -- I'm talking about how the misinformation affected public opinion, which is what prevents the truth from coming out.
More conspiracies? Now the juries too? LOL Public Opinion is a convenient excuse in high profile trials for the guilty. If anything Jerry had the advantage locally because he was revered there as a saint.
I'm not a journalist, so it's not an award I'd be eligible for.
You aren't a scientist either
LOL. Very wrong.
Quite right
Nothing mythical about my medal, Boots. I even sent you a photo of it with a personalized note to you. But you are too hypocritical to admit you are wrong.
You bought it off eBay.
I have zero desire to meet you in person.
You keep trying to set it up
But since you will not accept any information I can share with you online, I think this is the only way you will admit you are wrong and finally STFU.
Nope. I've told you what to do.
Ostrich ****er.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Liar
Sure you can. Things can be disproved quite easily if they are false.
Logical Fallacy
Prove it.
Burden is on you.
I don't play video, Ginger. Go back to the ostrich farm with some more lube.
Your profile has you in blackface. You should be ashamed.

Eschbach is a false example as you continue to dodge the question about whether she was reprimanded by the Bar or OAG. Who is Leiter? You are still on one. And that one is not much either.
The fact that you think that only people who are reprimanded did anything wrong is hysterical. There is written proof that she behaved unethically.

Do you also think that the two state troopers who tried to coerce a potential accuser to lie and were caught on tape then perjured themselves in court lying about it also didn't do anything wrong because they weren't reprimanded???

Oh yes it did. Sandusky committed CSA on PSU property (convicted) and Chambers called the PSU police. Not the end of the story.
Not convicted (or even charged) in 1998. Nothing to cover up based on information available in 1998.

I didn't. You are getting very hung up on semantics. The only sanction that wasn't rescinded that the fine, which was the one that mattered the least.
You did. 60 million dollars doesn't matter? Wow. Also, many of the others were reduced (not rescinded) after PSU cooperated with Sen Mitchell. So, yeah you were wrong.
LOL. Move the goalposts much???
Nope still just one.
I've shown it multiple times and the juries certainly did not.
They did and you didn't
Apples and oranges.
Peas in a pod
Another factual response from the ostrich ****er.
Glad you liked it!

Total fraud rooster

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Yeah, that never happens in your delusional head.

I have lots of reasons to doubt you and you are lying

I've provided you that way but you refuse.

You are a liar, I'm being generous to you about the dope. I know you are just crazy.
The only reason you won't admit that I am who I say I am is because then you would have to admit that highly educated, rational, successful adults feel differently about a topic than you do. You want to dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as some sort of whack job. That's just not the case.

Your "independently verifiable" is both non-specific (e.g. if I gave you my name, you'd claim I just googled someone) and probably involves PII (which I will not do). So unless you can give me a SPECIFIC example of something that isn't PII, you can STFU about it. I don't care if you believe me or not, but quit bringing it up and quit calling me a liar.

False only Erickson was.

Not according to Freeh

You now get the ignore button you asshat. Like many others before me. Sighting Louis Freeh as a reputable source of any information, which is what the BOT’s and administration paid for to blame the football program in the first place to absolve themselves of any culpability is all you’ve really got in your endless hate for Jor Paterno.

The fact that you think that only people who are reprimanded did anything wrong is hysterical. There is written proof that she behaved unethically.
There is no such thing. Answer why she isn't disbarred then? I know I'll get conspiracy theories now.
Do you also think that the two state troopers who tried to coerce a potential accuser to lie and were caught on tape then perjured themselves in court lying about it also didn't do anything wrong because they weren't reprimanded???
How do you know they weren't?

Reactions: bourbon n blues
The only reason you won't admit that I am who I say I am is because then you would have to admit that highly educated, rational, successful adults feel differently about a topic than you do. You want to dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as some sort of whack job. That's just not the case.
It is in your case. You are a clear wack job and you prove it with every post.
Your "independently verifiable" is both non-specific (e.g. if I gave you my name, you'd claim I just googled someone) and probably involves PII (which I will not do).
It's quite specific and easy to do. You refuse to do it.
So unless you can give me a SPECIFIC example of something that isn't PII, you can STFU about it.
I will not
I don't care if you believe me or not, but quit bringing it up and quit calling me a liar.
Liar

Last edited:
Her life isn't over yet. Not all Pulizer winners become Katy Couric.
Highly unlikely that she ever makes anything of herself. But happy to bet a case of beer she doesn't.
Why do you live in your mommies basement?
You sure are obsessed with my mom. Been thinking again about dating her? I have never lived in a basement and haven't lived with my parents since I was 17. Also, you moron it's "mommy's" not "mommies" unless you think I have two moms (which is biologically impossible).
Irrelevant
LOL. Why, because you say so? Ziegler can have 80 hours of podcasts and Ganim's gets killed after 1 hour and you think Ziegler is the hack?? LOL.
Maybe she will. But the fact she hasn't yet proves nothing.
It's been a decade. What is she waiting for????

You now get the ignore button you asshat. Like many others before me. Sighting Louis Freeh as a reputable source of any information, which is what the BOT’s and administration paid for to blame the football program in the first place to absolve themselves of any culpability is all you’ve really got in your endless hate for Jor Paterno.
Bye

Highly unlikely that she ever makes anything of herself. But happy to bet a case of beer she doesn't.
You have no idea and I don't bet with liars.
You sure are obsessed with my mom. Been thinking again about dating her?
You tried to pimp her out I recall. Still trying?
I have never lived in a basement and haven't lived with my parents since I was 17. Also, you moron it's "mommy's" not "mommies" unless you think I have two moms (which is biologically impossible).
I like mommies better LOL
LOL. Why, because you say so? Ziegler can have 80 hours of podcasts
Ziegler's is getting funded by cultists. Ganim's wasn't and so what? Podcasts are mostly a joke anyway. ziegler's sure is.
and Ganim's gets killed after 1 hour and you think Ziegler is the hack?? LOL.
What awards does Ziggey have.... oh that's right nada!
It's been a decade. What is she waiting for????
Why don't you ask her?

More conspiracies? Now the juries too? LOL Public Opinion is a convenient excuse in high profile trials for the guilty.
That doesn't make it wrong. Public opinion is HUGE is cases like this. It is harder to get a fair trial for CSA allegations than for murder.
If anything Jerry had the advantage locally because he was revered there as a saint.
Not after the GJP came out. Which is why it was so critical that it contained lies that favored the OAG.
You aren't a scientist either
I am certainly am and have proved it.
You bought it off eBay.
I think the only thing I ever bought off Ebay was a hockey jersey (and I actually had a friend buy it for me because I didn't have an account).
You keep trying to set it up
Only to get you to STFU. If there is another way to get you to STFU, please let me know.
Nope. I've told you what to do.
You haven't. You are a liar who hides behind his lies.
Logical Fallacy
Wrong. If someone claims to be a veterinarian and you ask them where they went to vet school and they say "Penn State", the are lying because PSU does not have a vet school. That statement was just disproved.
Burden is on you.
You are the accuser. Burden is on you.
Your profile has you in blackface. You should be ashamed.
Not my profile and I've certainly never worn blackface. You should be ashamed of falsely accusing people of serious things like stolen valor and wearing blackface.

But then again you seem to embrace falsely accusing people of crimes they didn't commit, so maybe these lies about me are very on brand for you.

You have no idea and I don't bet with liars.
You have no idea either but the fact she's done nothing with her life in the 10 years directly after winning a Pulitzer (when her stock should be highest) is pretty tell. I'm not a liar, but at least you have a fighting chance wit this bet. Betting me I am not I say I am is 100% loser for you.
You tried to pimp her out I recall. Still trying?
She's free to date whoever she likes. You keep bringing her basement up. I think you have some weird fantasies about subterranean mom sex. Better than ostriches, I guess.
I like mommies better LOL
Grammar and you don't get along very well.
Ziegler's is getting funded by cultists. Ganim's wasn't and so what? Podcasts are mostly a joke anyway. ziegler's sure is.
Who do you think is funding Ziegler exactly? I've certainly never given him a cent and you claim I'm his biggest fan...LOL. Ganim was funded by a newspaper that valued "clicks" over the truth. And she was getting illegal (or at a minimum unethical) leaks from OAG's office (possibly in exchange for sexual favors). That's a joke.
What awards does Ziggey have.... oh that's right nada!
It's interesting that you value her award (which is crap) so much but won't even acknowledge mine.
Why don't you ask her?
Do you have her contact info? I'd be happy to.

It is in your case. You are a clear wack job and you prove it with every post.
I think this just demonstrates how far divorced from reality you are. I come off as the sane person here. You are the crusading whack job (who can't spell) who patrols the message board of a school you didn't attend and are not a fan of.
It's quite specific and easy to do. You refuse to do it.

I will not
It's not specific. I guarantee that if I have you my name (which is easy to google to see I am not lying about who I am), you will just claim that I just googled that name. I need an assurance from you that you will accept whatever type of evidence I provide.
Ostrich ****er.

That doesn't make it wrong. Public opinion is HUGE is cases like this. It is harder to get a fair trial for CSA allegations than for murder.
Yes it is wrong. I've served on juries in somewhat high profile cases and none of the jurors I served with asked about media reporting. In fact the Judge told us NOT to consider such. We have a First Amendment and so you can't muzzle newspapers and other media. Nevertheless, juries can and mostly do render fair verdicts but those guilty always cry about getting "tried in the media". It's mostly bunk and is so here. That's why his appeals have failed.
Not after the GJP came out.
Untrue. There are STILL people like you who hold Jerry in high regard even after compelling testimony and 45 convictions. It was incredibly difficult for the OAG to get those convictions and they deserve great credit for getting them. Jerry had the advantage, those as you call them "white trash" victims did not have the advantage and it took a lot to bring him down. He was a pillar of the local community. And for some lunatics he still is.
Which is why it was so critical that it contained lies that favored the OAG.
There were no lies in it.
I am certainly am and have proved it.
You have not
I think the only thing I ever bought off Ebay was a hockey jersey (and I actually had a friend buy it for me because I didn't have an account).
So he bought that "congressional medal" for you? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Only to get you to STFU. If there is another way to get you to STFU, please let me know.
Do what I laid out.
You haven't. You are a liar who hides behind his lies.
I have and you refuse because you are a lying coward and would be found out.
Wrong. If someone claims to be a veterinarian and you ask them where they went to vet school and they say "Penn State", the are lying because PSU does not have a vet school. That statement was just disproved.
Poor analogy
You are the accuser. Burden is on you.
You are the claimant burden is on you.
Not my profile and I've certainly never worn blackface. You should be ashamed of falsely accusing people of serious things like stolen valor and wearing blackface.
You should be ashamed for stealing valor from those who earned it and for racist behavior.
But then again you seem to embrace falsely accusing people of crimes they didn't commit, so maybe these lies about me are very on brand for you.
But you defend clearly lying and guilty people so maybe that is why you keep defending your lies?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT