ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Anyone see where Micah Parsons said that he wants to wrestle for Cael?

Ranger Dan

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
York PA
Hes been a supporter of the program and he wrestled in high school for a while. Was this already discussed? Would he be on par with Jan Johnson, better, or worse? Johnson has a better HS wrestling career I think, but Parsons is a freak athlete. I wouldn’t expect Parsons to start, but maybe he would be an interesting guy to roll with.

Hes been a supporter of the program and he wrestled in high school for a while. Was this already discussed? Would he be on par with Jan Johnson, better, or worse? Johnson has a better HS wrestling career I think, but Parsons is a freak athlete. I wouldn’t expect Parsons to start, but maybe he would be an interesting guy to roll with.
In the Twitter thread.

Reactions: Ranger Dan

Did he wrestle in HS? I don't remember reading anything about that.

Ugh, I hate those super long threads... you have to check in every day or you are lost. I may be alone, but I wish people would start more separate threads.
My bad. I didn’t consider the broader appeal of this “story.” I like the twitter thread for wacky, hardly newsworthy social media stuff. Does DT wearing a cat t-shirt deserve it’s own thread? Probably not. Then again, does Micah’s fantasy deserve 2.5 threads? ;)

I suspect we are looking at all of this wrong. I have a feeling Parsons isn’t so much thinking he’d compete as a starter more than have a chance to refine his handfighting, and tackling form the best there is. Improve his draft stock, not hurt his payday.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
My bad. I didn’t consider the broader appeal of this “story.” I like the twitter thread for wacky, hardly newsworthy social media stuff. Does DT wearing a cat t-shirt deserve it’s own thread? Probably not. Then again, does Micah’s fantasy deserve 2.5 threads? ;)

I suspect we are looking at all of this wrong. I have a feeling Parsons isn’t so much thinking he’d compete as a starter more than have a chance to refine his handfighting, and tackling form the best there is. Improve his draft stock, not hurt his payday.
I wasn’t criticizing anyone for posting it in the twitter thread. I was just making a general gripe about combined vs multiple specific threads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT