ADVERTISEMENT

FC: “Michigan recruit wears red shoes after Wolverines reportedly ban color from facilities amid Ohio State rivalry”

The reason these types of stunts come off as childish now is due to Michigan flat out quitting on the 2020 season and chickening out on playing Osu. They can play football for another 100 years at Michigan and it will never alter these facts. I agree with those that say Harbaugh is done after 2020, but the bigger issue at Michigan is their egghead president and their mediocre AD. Michigan is a broken program right now, but they need more than just a change in their head coach to fix it.

Last edited:
The reason these types of stunts come off as childish now is due to Michigan flat out quitting on the 2020 season and chickening out on playing Osu. They can play football for another 100 years at Michigan and it will never alter these facts. I agree with those that say Harbaugh is done after 2020, but the bigger issue at Michigan is their egghead president and their mediocre AD. Michigan is a broken program right now, but they need more than just a change in their head coach to fix it.
Well, it was a bit more than 100 years ago that the Buckeyes quit during a game against Penn State, but you don’t hear much about that any more.

Michigan is all fired up about red shoes but doesn't seem to care about former players being sexually assaulted by the team doctor with the added wrinkle of their coaching idol not caring either.

Dude, you're overreacting. It was on espn.com home page for at LEAST 3-4 minutes. They've (Michigan) has suffered enough. Wish WE had that kind of PR team when we were shelling out millions and losing face for what felt like/feels like years? With friends like ours's who need enemies.

Dude, you're overreacting. It was on espn.com home page for at LEAST 3-4 minutes. They've (Michigan) has suffered enough. Wish WE had that kind of PR team when we were shelling out millions and losing face for what felt like/feels like years? With friends like ours's who need enemies.
“…losing face for what felt like/feels like years?” I like your optimism ‘cuz our reputation is gone and it ain’t coming back anytime soon.

Reactions: odshowtime
This just seems like another nasty, ignorant, childish mid-western attack on ketchup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT