FBI Trump/Russia investigator hid ties he had to Russian billionaire

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
That’s a pretty damned disgusting comment. 90% of the agents are good people. It’s the scum in DC and in the upper echelon that are corrupt.
If they’re good people, then they are cowards.

They remind me of the guards at the Nuremberg trials, “Just following orders”.

How many have leaked, or whistleblown? A few. Those are good people.

Other than that? Weak people.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I wasn’t happy when a sniper shot and killed Randy Weaver’s wife, when they burned the Branch Dravidians alive, ran a coup against Trump.
Fact is we don’t know how many are the good guys. So I won’t wish harm, but I do not trust them .
This ^^^. Also as @PSUEngineer89 said if the majority were good guys there would be a mass walk out/protest/resignation if the 7th floor didn't voluntarily resign. Since that didn't happen and all we got were a handful of whistleblowers it doesn't look good for the agency and will need to be dismantled and rebuilt from scratch for people to have even the slightest respect for them again.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
This ^^^. Also as @PSUEngineer89 said if the majority were good guys there would be a mass walk out/protest/resignation if the 7th floor didn't voluntarily resign. Since that didn't happen and all we got were a handful of whistleblowers it doesn't look good for the agency and will need to be dismantled and rebuilt from scratch for people to have even the slightest respect for them again.
Defund to zero.

Wait for 5 years.

Re-establish within the limited scope of constitution.

Reactions: TN Lion and WeR0206

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
That’s a pretty damned disgusting comment. 90% of the agents are good people. It’s the scum in DC and in the upper echelon that are corrupt.
i agree with the disgusting comment part but disagree with age old 90% are good people stuff. No one should ever cheer or hope someone gets shot or hurt in any way. Tn lion is known for his hyperbole. Back to the 90%. There are just too many instances of FBI shenanigans. Raiding Trump guys with 30 agents and weapons pulled in the middle of the night, crashing school board meetings, ignoring Hunter's laptop, ignoring HRC destroying evidence. And there are only 2 or 3 whistleblowers. How ,many times have we seen over zealous agents against a D? BLM anyone? Thats right zero. The politicization of the FBI is a lot bigger than 10% IMO.

Having said that the more and more we hear about these folks and how long and how deep the problem goes really makes me mad at AG Barr. Of course he and DT are at odds now over Jan 6th but this stuff goes back to 2016 and apparently he sat on his fat azz and did nothing to clean it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues