ADVERTISEMENT

Father of 3 victims storms MSU pedophile Larry Nassar in court

You're trolling, right? That woman is a judgmental POS.

No, not trolling. I have had this conversation with my brother, who has 13 year old girl in gymnastics, and he, along with a number of other parents and I agree - how was it possible that the parents of this many girls had no idea what Nassar was doing? Is that even possible for this many girls/young people to keep something like this a secret?

Although you may not like what the woman said, she brings up a valid point - how is that parents did not know? She is not excusing Nassar. And if she is a judgmental POS, I can only imagine how posters on this board are viewed - regardless of topic.

I don't excuse what Nassar did, nor do I have any real issue with what the father did - although I stand by a previous statement "Vengeance based violence is one of this country's greatest gifts".

No, not trolling. I have had this conversation with my brother, who has 13 year old girl in gymnastics, and he, along with a number of other parents and I agree - how was it possible that the parents of this many girls had no idea what Nassar was doing? Is that even possible for this many girls/young people to keep something like this a secret?

Although you may not like what the woman said, she brings up a valid point - how is that parents did not know? She is not excusing Nassar. And if she is a judgmental POS, I can only imagine how posters on this board are viewed - regardless of topic.

I don't excuse what Nassar did, nor do I have any real issue with what the father did - although I stand by a previous statement "Vengeance based violence is one of this country's greatest gifts".
The parents don’t know because victims do not speak about it and creeps like Nasser don’t have perv tattooed on their forehead. I don’t think those of us who were never abused can understand the psychology of the victims and how or why they don’t talk. It seems to be shame or fear that they won’t be believed from what I’ve read. Not to mention Nasser knew how to play the I’m a good doctor card. Blaming the parents of the victims like she did is beyond idiotic IMO. Nasser did this over 150 girls, doubt they were all bad parents.

The parents don’t know because victims do not speak about it and creeps like Nasser don’t have perv tattooed on their forehead. I don’t think those of us who were never abused can understand the psychology of the victims and how or why they don’t talk. It seems to be shame or fear that they won’t be believed from what I’ve read. Not to mention Nasser knew how to play the I’m a good doctor card. Blaming the parents of the victims like she did is beyond idiotic IMO. Nasser did this over 150 girls, doubt they were all bad parents.

I am sorry, I disagree with you. I don't think asking critical question is idiotic. I do agree with you that I doubt that they were all bad parents. I will even go so far as to say - maybe none of them were.

You can have your thoughts about her as you wish - we often like to shoot the messenger - but the questions are valid, critical and should be answered.

Just being happy that Nassar is going to jail isn't going to be enough for these kids, or any kids in the future.

I guess this is just something we disagree upon. I am OK with that.

I am sorry, I disagree with you. I don't think asking critical question is idiotic. I do agree with you that I doubt that they were all bad parents. I will even go so far as to say - maybe none of them were.

You can have your thoughts about her as you wish - we often like to shoot the messenger - but the questions are valid, critical and should be answered.

Just being happy that Nassar is going to jail isn't going to be enough for these kids, or any kids in the future.

No worries as it’s known that victims do not speak up. It’s no mystery there but feel free to disagree.

Some of the girls did tell parents, right? As I’ve said previously, people tend to want to not believe the worst in people. Trust you children. They may be lying, distorting the try truth, but believe them and then prove them wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaJolla Lion
How did you ever get 80 likes spewing this verbal diarrhea? A question for another day perhaps.

I got 80 likes? I'm moving on up.

Do you CONDONE this fathers behavior? Would you pay good money to watch him beat Larry to death? Let's see if you're able to get a LIKE out of me with your response.

Do you CONDONE this fathers behavior? Would you pay good money to watch him beat Larry to death? Let's see if you're able to get a LIKE out of me with your response.

Condoning and understanding are two separate things. The judge did the smart thing - and the only thing she could do. She also did him a favor by not citing him for contempt of court. But, by doing so, she made it clear she does not condone his actions, but understands why he did so. To his credit, he apologized profusely, and at this point, that should end this scenario.

However, I am sure we all will continue to discuss this to death - it could very well be the Pitt Football of the off season.

Oh - and I am pretty sure I gave you a like for something you had posted somewhere in your past.

Reactions: Connorpozlee

Condoning or condemning it is a judgemental point of view. I neither condone nor condemn his actions. I completely understand his actions however. Likewise, if Larry Nassar gets beaten to death I will neither condone nor condemn the person that does it. I will understand why it happened. There are things we do in life that create the responses we get.

Rey Blehar has a really great point on this....

Ray Blehar‏@RayBlehar 3h3 hours ago
Ray Blehar Retweeted Nellie R

Solutions that should have been implemented after Sandusky were not because of the "everyone knew" and "everyone failed to report" false narratives. Some solutions: http://notpsu.blogspot.com/2018/01/needed-solutions-for-nassar-problem.html…

I agree but if you've ever had a 13 year old daughter, you understand the drama that goes on as they enter and learn to deal with puberty. To Ray's point, the PSU "opportunity" was missed when the press and leadership simply wanted to blame someone and ignore the fact that friend/predators are hard to find. Since they simply wanted to blame, and not understand, nobody ever put into place nor enforce a series of best practices when any kind of abuse is suspected.

I certainly don’t condone it and think he was stupid for pulling that crap.

That being said I can totally empathize with what he did and even the judge did, hence him not being charged. Regardless of what you say, it is possible to not condone what he did yet at the same time understand his actions.

Reactions: LionJim
Condoning and understanding are two separate things. The judge did the smart thing - and the only thing she could do. She also did him a favor by not citing him for contempt of court. But, by doing so, she made it clear she does not condone his actions, but understands why he did so. To his credit, he apologized profusely, and at this point, that should end this scenario.

However, I am sure we all will continue to discuss this to death - it could very well be the Pitt Football of the off season.

Oh - and I am pretty sure I gave you a like for something you had posted somewhere in your past.

Let's be candid. People WANTED to see him beat the sh1t out of Larry. If that happened, the video would have gotten BILLIONS of likes.

Truth is, this is more indicative of who we are as a species. We haven't evolved too much since medieval times.

If someone video records a father confronting one of the MSU officials that dropped the ball and beats the crap out of that person, I can guarantee that video goes viral in 5 minutes.

Let's be candid. People WANTED to see him beat the sh1t out of Larry. If that happened, the video would have gotten BILLIONS of likes.

Truth is, this is more indicative of who we are as a species. We haven't evolved too much since medieval times.

If someone video records a father confronting one of the MSU officials that dropped the ball and beats the crap out of that person, I can guarantee that video goes viral in 5 minutes.

What exactly is your point? Honestly. You seem to just be ranting with no real purpose other than just ranting.

Reactions: LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT