Family Members Of The Covid Vaccine Injured/Killed Are Starting To Lash Out At Docs & Pharmacists. The Floodgates Are About To Open

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Dad berates pharmacist after their clinic gave his son a covid jab without telling them about risk of myocarditis. Lack of informed consent. Now his sons life is ruined and will be significantly curtailed. I’d say not a single person who got these shots for themselves or their kids were properly informed of the risks ahead of time. Heart breaking. Then to top it off after the permanent damages these vaccines cause, there is no compensation as no one can be sued, leaving these children injured for the rest of their lives and family members in a real bind.

These predators preying upon the apathetic and ignorant. This won't end up well for them because a few years from now people will wake up and realize how ****ed they truly are. The sheep will eventually Hang these doctors and pharmacists up.

Man breaks car window of MD who gave shot that killed his wife:

Last edited:

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
Happy to report I was not injured by the Covid vaccine nor was any member of my family.
Ya how about the millions of athletes around the world that were said to have dropped dead by these nut jobs. I watch a lot of sports and haven’t seen one. I guess anything can happen in conspiracy world.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Ya how about the millions of athletes around the world that were said to have dropped dead by these nut jobs. I watch a lot of sports and haven’t seen one. I guess anything can happen in conspiracy world.
Since they spend most of their time on the practice field (non televised) that’s not surprising. A young LB on the Ravens just suddenly dropped dead. Per usual Your post does nothing to debunk the points being made in my OP.

Have you researched yet reverse transcriptase and how it allows RNA to be transcribed into DNA? There’s a massive reckoning coming for all the vax shills and mandate advocates.

Nostraduzzi

Jul 25, 2019
Don’t you know hundreds of professional athletes have died, and been replaced with holograms. The Ultra Deep Deep Deep State is diabolical.

1Hammers1

Jan 26, 2014
This thread really upsets me. My doctor tried to talk me into taking the shot with logic. He accepted my choice and dropped the subject. Guy was extremely happy with my health. But I am biased about laying blame on pharmacist. They are just filling orders. Many of them are unvacinated. I know. They hate all the shots, and can't understand why they have to do it. I am extremely happy that the local pharmacist including the ones in my family don't have to give baby's cv-19 shots.

Reactions: WeR0206

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
Since they spend most of their time on the practice field (non televised) that’s not surprising. A young LB on the Ravens just suddenly dropped dead. Per usual Your post does nothing to debunk the points being made in my OP.

Have you researched yet reverse transcriptase and how it allows RNA to be transcribed into DNA? There’s a massive reckoning coming for all the vax shills and mandate advocates.
Ya that Ravens player cause of death was a drug overdose of fentanyl and cocaine but in your eyes it was the vaccine. I think I debunked you right there. Oh and by the way the vaccines are not gene therapy.

Reactions: NJPSU and tgar

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
This thread really upsets me. My doctor tried to talk me into taking the shot with logic. He accepted my choice and dropped the subject. Guy was extremely happy with my health. But I am biased about laying blame on pharmacist. They are just filling orders. Many of them are unvacinated. I know. They hate all the shots, and can't understand why they have to do it. I am extremely happy that the local pharmacist including the ones in my family don't have to give baby's cv-19 shots.
Sounds like Your doc and pharmacist are in the minority. Most are unquestionably pushing these jabs on everyone including kids. Smh. Makes me sick.

In spring 2021 my wife was carrying our second child and her OBGYN was trying to get her to take the covid shots. I was furious. Luckily my wife isn’t a brainwashed moron and said no way. I couldn’t believe they were pushing these NOVEL shots that weren’t really tested on expecting parents. That’s how thorough the mass psychosis has penetrated. “Experts” were ok with pushing these shots on pregnant women. What a disgrace.

Reactions: indynittany

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Happy to report I was not injured by the Covid vaccine nor was any member of my family.
Well, I’m happy to report that I still haven’t gotten the shot and STILL haven’t caught this flu. But I’m happier to report that I won’t have to look over my shoulder for a sneaky shot induced heart attack or stroke years from now, either.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Sounds like Your doc and pharmacist are in the minority. Most are unquestionably pushing these jabs on everyone including kids. Smh. Makes me sick.

In spring 2021 my wife was carrying our second child and her OBGYN was trying to get her to take the covid shots. I was furious. Luckily my wife isn’t a brainwashed moron and said no way. I couldn’t believe they were pushing these NOVEL shots that weren’t really tested on expecting parents. That’s how thorough the mass psychosis has penetrated. “Experts” were ok with pushing these shots on pregnant women. What a disgrace.
Good lord WeR is still breeding. :oops:

junior1

May 29, 2001
well, one good thing has come from this (or maybe not a good thing) there are few people left that actually believe or trust the CDC. Only 30% of people have gotten the second booster and our leaders are wondering why parents are not lining up there 5 year olds for shots...numbers are from the media, so who knows how accurate.
Nobody, except for a few on this board, believe or trust Fauci. He would do a great service if he would retire and get a new face in that job - maybe that Karine Jean Pierre, she seems believable!

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Ya that Ravens player cause of death was a drug overdose of fentanyl and cocaine but in your eyes it was the vaccine. I think I debunked you right there. Oh and by the way the vaccines are not gene therapy.
Sounds like China and the Biden admin got him anyway. Fentanyl took care of this one, not the vaccine. Is that a win for dems?

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Well, I’m happy to report that I still haven’t gotten the shot and STILL haven’t caught this flu. But I’m happier to report that I won’t have to look over my shoulder for a sneaky shot induced heart attack or stroke years from now, either.
Same. No shots, no covid. And I have definitely been exposed to the extent of sleeping overnight for a couple of weeks in the stroke rehab center where my dad is recovering function while patients in there were positive. Sometimes you have to live life. My dad needed me. I took calculated risk. I work out alot and live an otherwise healthy life.

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
Lol ya nice deflection. You said he died by vaccine and you were wrong again. You can blame dems for his death but it was his decision to snort cocaine nobody else. A bad decision you can only blame on the user.

Reactions: NJPSU

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Lol ya nice deflection. You said he died by vaccine and you were wrong again. You can blame dems for his death but it was his decision to snort cocaine nobody else. A bad decision you can only blame on the user.
You are the one deflecting. Whatever happened to that linebacker has nothing to do with the OP and also doesn’t discredit the claims that athletes are dropping like flies all over the world. I started a whole thread with the list of names it’s quite extensive.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
You are the one deflecting. Whatever happened to that linebacker has nothing to do with the OP and also doesn’t discredit the claims that athletes are dropping like flies all over the world. I started a whole thread with the list of names it’s quite extensive.
First name I looked up on your list was a tennis player that said he had to forfeit match because of heart issues. When I looked up the incidence the real reason he stopped match was because of blister of his foot. After that I knew the list was garbage antivax. Show me evidence of one nba, nhl, nfl or mlb player that died due to vaccine? You have none.

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018
Prediction. You read it here first.

The vaccine will be Trump's eventual political downfall. Operation warp speed was justified given what was known at the time, but just watch the change the media will have in store after Trump announces he will run again, and with that the damage that these vaccines have caused can/will no longer be hidden.

Within the next 2 years they will be re-branded "The Trump Vaccines" which will be blamed for killing tens of thousands and permanently harming millions. They will blame rushing them to market as the culprit with the main force behind cutting corners and decades old safety's protocols squarely on Trump's pressure. It will prove political poison.

I see it as clear as day, and all the people like Fauchi that knew the risks, the truth, and are complicit in this whole nightmare, will walk away victorious and scott free

Update 8/9 - then again they could just raid his residence and charge him with a crime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NJPSU

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

The vaccine will be Trump's eventual political downfall. Operation warp speed was justified given what was known at the time, but just watch the change the media will have in store after Trump announces he will run again, and with that the damage that these vaccines have caused can/will no longer be hidden.

Within the next 2 years they will be re-branded "The Trump Vaccines" which will be blamed for killing tens of thousands and permanently harming millions. They will blame rushing them to market as the culprit with the main force behind cutting corners and decades old safety's protocols squarely on Trump's pressure. It will prove political poison.

I see it as clear as day, and all the people like Fauchi that knew the risks, the truth, and are complicit in this whole nightmare, will walk away victorious and scott free
That’s certainly a possibility and I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried that but Trumps folks will defer to the “experts” at the FDA and CDC and their panels that reviewed all the trial data, etc. and gave it the thumbs up. Trump wasn’t involved in that process. That’s where the blame needs to go. He also didn’t try to force people to take them by advocating mandates. We’ll see how it shakes out I guess

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005
...A bad decision you can only blame on the user.

Too bad the same can't be said of the vaccines. Our government lied to us, both about COVID and then about the injections.

I'm sure whoever is paying you is aware that if fraud can be proven, and it can, the liability protection goes out the window. You're little side gig is about to go away.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI and WeR0206

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018

Update 8/9 - then again they could just raid his residence and charge him with a crime.
Well that didn't take long ... It has only started, just watch this play out.

PS - rushing a vaccine during a pandemic is one thing, mandating it, yet another.

Last edited: