ADVERTISEMENT

Evening Games

lazydave841

Jan 9, 2021
Auburn using the big runs to take a 14-10 lead over Bama.

Apple Cup tied at 7.

Reactions: 1AA
Washington and Bama unimpressive so far
OK State was horrible in the first half. Crazy start to the afternoon slate.

This isn’t your older brother’s Alabama team. Wasn’t last year either.

Disagree with Auburn kicking the FG there
You're 6-5 go for the kill or at least potential kill.

Bama fell apart on those last two plays
Auburn basically gift wrapped them the game with the muffed punt then the snap losing 18 yards and Milroe losing track of the LOS. We'll see if there's a miracle left for them.

PSU personnel need to pick some minds in the SEC to learn how to get separation and get open.

Reactions: psu00
Random thought--I hate Wazzu's offensive scheme
Nice job by BYU to force OT after blowing the 18 point lead.

I like Kalen DeBoer but that decision to go for 4th & 1 from his own 29 in a tie game was insane even though it worked--probably will be enough to get them the W too

Washington joins Bama as surviving just like OK State as well
So close to chaos today yet so far away

Safety by Florida (by an old decom, Wingo). 12-0 ball on 46 after free kick.

This is might be your chaos.
Horrible play call on first down with the good position after the safety
I just don't have any respect for FSU--I really don't know how they get in at 13-0 honestly. They probably will but this isn't a top 4 team
Ga Tech giving UGa issues early but I feel like that's just Georgia being Georgia.

Horrible play call on first down with the good position after the safety
I just don't have any respect for FSU--I really don't know how they get in at 13-0 honestly. They probably will but this isn't a top 4 team
Ga Tech giving UGa issues early but I feel like that's just Georgia being Georgia.

This version of UGA is prone to bouts of lackluster play. Just uncharacteristic for what they have been. Smart gets em riled up for the big games. That matters the most.

Norvell does a really nice job...so active and engaged with his team. And, that was a ****ing dumpster fire when he took over.

It's amazing how some teams stay poised and just make plays when it matters...and then those that dont. Especially with major adversity from injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT