ADVERTISEMENT

End of season withdrawal-therapy thread

how the hell did we get to the end of the season already? :(
This is always a tough time for me to come to grips with. I don’t follow or pay attention to any other sports except Penn St Football and College Football. After the bowl games there’s nothing for me to look forward to sports wise until the February signing day and then the Blue White Game obviously. Why does College Football have to have the longest layoff of all the major sports?!

raw

Penn State winter sports, including women’s volleyball, wrestling and men’s basketball.

how the hell did we get to the end of the season already? :(
I hear you, man. Every season feels like a blur. I think it is because it coincides with the busiest time of year, and the repetition of
The football season, having that next opponent to look forward to. When that all stops, it is very abrupt. You are left with that “now what?” Feeling.

Feels like just yesterday, they were taking the field and I can hear the radio blaring “here come the defending Big 10 Champion, Penn State Nittany Lions!”

Golf. Watch it. Play it. One of the few sports not ruined by a drift in the rules and fuzzy officiating with personal bias. Yet each week plays differently and with different scenes. Lots of lady pros in shorts worth a look too.

I doubt I’m the only one here who watches early bowls with largely empty stadiums and teams with their primary goal to get six wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT