ADVERTISEMENT

Elisabeth Shue fans.

fairgambit

Aug 20, 2010
Today a friend of mine mentioned the TV series "Call To Glory" which starred Craig T. Nelson and ran for only 1 season, 1984-85. I enjoyed the show so I looked it up and had forgotten that Nelson's daughter on the show was played by Elisabeth Shue. This was the same year she played in Karate Kid. Here are a couple of photos of her from the series. She was 21...and beautiful.

c-pickett5.gif

If you are a fan of Elizabeth Shue, then the movie "Palmetto" is a must-see. She is far from innocent and cute in that one!
There is no doubt her roles changed as she aged, starting with Leaving Las Vegas. To me it was unfortunate, but actresses who retain a wholesome image throughout their careers are very rare in Hollywood.

There is no doubt her roles changed as she aged, starting with Leaving Las Vegas. To me it was unfortunate, but actresses who retain a wholesome image throughout their careers are very rare in Hollywood.
I went to church with one of her cousins for a number of years. Apparently, her grandmother wasn't too crazy about the change in roles (or the nudity), either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT