ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles-Seahawks

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
some quizzical Andy Reid-esque playcalling, terrible officiating and cheap shots a-plenty on Wentz. #50 on the Seahawks may need to get steamrolled by a Wiz-Lane Johnson tag team. That guy has thrown about 3 elbows at ball carriers on the ground.

Wentz is a little off and I wonder if it’s because he got elbowed in the head on that late hit.

They do seem to be playing it close to the vest I think the noise has them going on 1 and Seattle is teeing offf. Maybe they can go on 2 and get some big plays

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
They do seem to be playing it close to the vest I think the noise has them going on 1 and Seattle is teeing offf. Maybe they can go on 2 and get some big plays
Just hope they stay with the run game because they are close to busting them

the offensive calls by the Birds have had us grumbling all game. Only 3 long throws, 1 of which was an overthrow to a wide-open Agholar.

V seems to be having trouble blocking at LT.

Birds' D is not having their best game, by far. Hard to tell if they are screwing up, or if Wilson is causing them problems.

Need to get things back on track. Would be nice to start on the opening drive.

And in case you forgot:

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

Pete Carroll chews him like it is his job. 1000 calories burned per game just from gum chewing.

the offensive calls by the Birds have had us grumbling all game. Only 3 long throws, 1 of which was an overthrow to a wide-open Agholar.

V seems to be having trouble blocking at LT.

Birds' D is not having their best game, by far. Hard to tell if they are screwing up, or if Wilson is causing them problems.

Need to get things back on track. Would be nice to start on the opening drive.

And in case you forgot:

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
The Birds are driving. I think they pull this one out.

Not sure how the Birds lost that challenge. Seemed pretty clear that the receiver caught the ball, and was touched, beyond the 1st-down mark. Oh well, Wentz with a sneak for the 1st down.

Then Jeffrey with the reception to the 5!

The Iggles are a mess. They are heading for a touchdown when Wentz fumbles out of the end zone. Then the Seahawks go down the field and score a touchdown. The Iggles get the ball and turn it over on downs. That 4th down play was an instant disaster.

Pederson worries me in a big game. Won't get into everything, but the sequence at the end of the half was very puzzling.

Another great play by Wentz. Better late than never

Should have been attacking Maxwell all night.

should have challenged the play (it was a forward pass), and Curry was held on the play where Wilson rolled out and was running from Curry.

Such a frustrating game for an Eagles fan

Reactions: N&B4PSU
that easily is challenged and reversed. a no brainer.. and hoipefully someone gets fired because it gets us the ball back down 17-10. horrific.

what upsets me is thast i'm calling every play (pass/run)at about a 90% clip. That is soooooo different from every other game. almost like Pederson is treating it like a playoff and calling it tight. not good.

Totally disagree

Was clear as day .... of course so was the other challenge

I also thought their other challenge was clear as day. The Torrey Smith first down. Somehow the officials saw something different.

some quizzical Andy Reid-esque playcalling, terrible officiating and cheap shots a-plenty on Wentz. #50 on the Seahawks may need to get steamrolled by a Wiz-Lane Johnson tag team. That guy has thrown about 3 elbows at ball carriers on the ground.

Wentz is a little off and I wonder if it’s because he got elbowed in the head on that late hit.
Really wish the beagles would have just unloaded on wilson early.. seattle did him dirty back to back and he struggled for awhile to recover. Rip Wilson's head off, take the 15 and laugh just as the seattle defender did when he cheaped Wentz.

Laugh in their face and let them know we will hit back.

Eagles did not and you see the result.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT