ADVERTISEMENT

E:60 Special on Matt Millen will air Sunday morning

Always one of my favorites and glad to see he's back on is feet. Hope he makes it to Pittsburgh to watch Cael and his crew win another one.

Great show, he is one tough dude. Amazing story and shows the importance of being an organ donor.

Tremendous to see how well Matt looks since his transplant. Outstanding!

The man had indeed lived a full life. It looks like his recovery is going extremely well. His voice sounds strong, he is working out, and his woodworking and conducting look first rate.

As a fellow heart patient I wish him God speed.

Reactions: Bob78
For someone who had triple bypass surgery 2 1/2 years ago I could fully relate to his story. Like Matt before the surgery I would often get winded doing long stairs or even a long walk. At the Blue White 2016 game we went up the ramps under the press box and barely made it. Soon after I had a physical which led to a stress test which lead to the bypass surgery. After recovery and rehab I really felt a big difference and still do to this day.

I can't say enough of the importance of having a stress test at the guidance of your doctor....especially if heart disease is in your family tree.

For someone who had triple bypass surgery 2 1/2 years ago I could fully relate to his story. Like Matt before the surgery I would often get winded doing long stairs or even a long walk. At the Blue White 2016 game we went up the ramps under the press box and barely made it. Soon after I had a physical which led to a stress test which lead to the bypass surgery. After recovery and rehab I really felt a big difference and still do to this day.

I can't say enough of the importance of having a stress test at the guidance of your doctor....especially if heart disease is in your family tree.

May you have many more years! Live them to the fullest!

Missed the show due to church. How many here have had a heart attack? Mine came nine years ago on Christmas Day. Thank God I had no damage and have an ejection fraction of 60%, very good for 74? Matt will always be one of my top favorite alums. I hope he returns to BTN.

Continued wishes for your good health!

Reactions: NedFromYork
Missed the show due to church. How many here have had a heart attack? Mine came nine years ago on Christmas Day. Thank God I had no damage and have an ejection fraction of 60%, very good for 74? Matt will always be one of my top favorite alums. I hope he returns to BTN.

1. Missed the show due to the Flower Show. Tried to find rebroadcast. Are there any?
2. I had ideopathic cardiomyopathy in 1982. My infraction rate was about 20. Today, 37 years later, I have have an infraction rate in the 60’s; however, I have and am being treated for A-fib. I watch my diet, exercise, no caffeine and no alcohol. I decided breathing was most important thing.
3. Get well Matt! Stay well Mary loves the Lions!

1. Missed the show due to the Flower Show. Tried to find rebroadcast. Are there any?
2. I had ideopathic cardiomyopathy in 1982. My infraction rate was about 20. Today, 37 years later, I have have an infraction rate in the 60’s; however, I have and am being treated for A-fib. I watch my diet, exercise, no caffeine and no alcohol. I decided breathing was most important thing.
Look up.

Last July. My HE is low 50s, so I have some work to do. Still have some blockages that we're following. Feel pretty good overall but this bad weather that we keep having forces me to walk on a treadmill which leaves me disoriented when I get off. Starting a weight-lifting program tomorrow, which I really need.

I wish you good health Mary and the same to all of our board members here.

Best wishes going forward. Many are not as lucky as us after their heart attack

Last July. My HE is low 50s, so I have some work to do. Still have some blockages that we're following. Feel pretty good overall but this bad weather that we keep having forces me to walk on a treadmill which leaves me disoriented when I get off. Starting a weight-lifting program tomorrow, which I really need.

I wish you good health Mary and the same to all of our board members here.
Good health Delco and God Bless

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT