Domestic oil drilling and refining up

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
It’s funny that you degenerates think that manipulating a few numbers is “clever”

The first thing that you’ll see about these numbers is that (1) since the COVID crash, there’s been a consistent + unabated rise of active oil rigs - so, for all of you idiots claiming “biden slowed oil production…investment, etc.”, get a life, (2) Trump wasn’t exactly doing much for oil investment (only stupid people think the president has much control over oil production)
The first thing I see is that the graph you post is a screen shot from imgur with a 5 year span. Why not show a ten or 15 or 20 year span?

To think that biden did not slow oil/gas production on federal land is willfully ignorant.

To think that federal regulation of the industry (decreased under Trump, increased under Biden) does not impact behavior is simply perverted thinking. Biden promised it in his basement campaign and is fulling his promise.

Reactions: Sullivan

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
The first thing I see is that the graph you post is a screen shot from imgur with a 5 year span. Why not show a ten or 15 or 20 year span?

To think that biden did not slow oil/gas production on federal land is willfully ignorant.

To think that federal regulation of the industry (decreased under Trump, increased under Biden) does not impact behavior is simply perverted thinking. Biden promised it in his basement campaign and is fulling his promise.

Go find some data, then I might be willing to have a discussion

junior1

May 29, 2001
That report acts as if the total Russian capacity is off line due to sanctions. But fact is they are selling oil to China and India. And what India and China used to buy on the global market is now being bought by other countries.
Interesting g how that works. And the sanctions negative impacts on Russia don't seem so negative, at least pertaining to oil

Reactions: Sullivan