ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ decided to NOT charge FBI in Nassar case

…and the beat goes on

Same BS as in the Paterno-Sandusky situation, let those in position and authority go on tolerable judgement but find some less so to take an disproportionate amount of blame. Generally speaking I think all people being people

Reactions: 91Joe95 and Ski
Same BS as in the Paterno-Sandusky situation, let those in position and authority go on tolerable judgement but find some less so to take an disproportionate amount of blame. Generally speaking I think all people being people
you got it exactly. They tormented good men for years. Yet, the freakin FBI, who should KNOW, gets off scott free.

During the last housing market debacle, a company I worked for gathered together docmentation of 245 cases of mortgage bank fraud in one small town im Fl, 15 cases of artificial property descriptions being created by a title and sold to buyers.... fake people buying a properties thru a fake bank to create false values through CMAs to show buyers that the market values were going up.... and more. We turned the documents over to the FBI. The response was
they didn't have enough agents nation wide to assist in prosecution of the fraud that occurred in our county alone yet handle it nationwide. Yes, many rotten bastards go scott free in a nation that is in large part corrupt.

Another case of Blue Wall. Cops won’t turn in bad cops. DOJ won’t go after the FBI. They all work together and look out for each other. It’s the Brotherhood.

Besides, they don’t want to set precedent of charging law enforcement for bad investigations or they could all end up charged at some point. Let off a politician for something, or a relative, or a hot chick.....boom.

On a seperate but related topic. My son was participating in a club sport. Typical after school at the local university a few nights per week. Run by the university coach most likely as a perk to his contact in getting to use the facility and make some money running this club program. The main coaches during the practices were local high school coaches. Out of nowhere, the randomly cancel a Wednesday practice an hour before it starts. Email comes out next day that Thursday night practice cancelled. Email comes out Friday that weekend practices are cancelled. Email comes out following Monday that all practices are cancelled until further notice. Following week an email comes out saying that refunds checks are in the mail for that month's practices. This happend in early October. Just found out yesterday that the reason was said head coach was accused of sexually assaulting one of the kids in the program (kids in program ranged from 10 to 18 years old).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT