ADVERTISEMENT

Does espn plus blackout our games?

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
I could not afford the 90 dollars per month for fubo and basically the only reason I got it was for psu games...does Plus cover us?

Basically the question is. Can you watch a Game carried By fox on ESPN plus

No. In fact, I think you can expand that by saying that games carried on FOX/FS1/BTN are not streamed anywhere I don't think (except on a streaming service that carries those specific networks, something like Sling, YouTubeTV, etc)

Games on NBC and CBS are carried on Peacock and Paramount+ respectively.

No. In fact, I think you can expand that by saying that games carried on FOX/FS1/BTN are not streamed anywhere I don't think (except on a streaming service that carries those specific networks, something like Sling, YouTubeTV, etc)

Games on NBC and CBS are carried on Peacock and Paramount+ respectively.
The Foxsports app will carry games from the Fox family (assuming you get those channels and can put it a cable provider).

The Foxsports app will carry games from the Fox family (assuming you get those channels and can put it a cable provider).

Okay, but that's not a "streaming service" that you can buy as a standalone or anything. It is just streaming a TV channel that you already get/pay for via cable, satellite, etc.

You can get Fox and FS1 and BTN through Hulu and Youtube TV they're a little cheaper than Fubo but they're not cheap.

Reactions: 94LionsFan
Okay, but that's not a "streaming service" that you can buy as a standalone or anything. It is just streaming a TV channel that you already get/pay for via cable, satellite, etc.
Or, if you’re willing to be a bit more unethical, get any friend or family member that has a cable package to get you in.

I think you need BTN+. FOX is majority owner of BTN.
BTN+ only carries third tier stuff that isn't already on regular linear channels (or Peacock this year). No football games. We do have a few weak basketball games on there plus some other sports, but you won't be able to watch any football games via BTN+. You need to actually get the proper BTN network for that (whether through cable/satellite or a service like Sling, YouTubeTV, etc.)

Arrested Development No GIF

A) For $90/month…. go to a bar and have two beers and plate of nachos.

B) Hack your neighbor’s WI-FI.

C) Dark web options

D) Be an Uber Eats driver…. Watch first half one customer’s home. Second half at another.

E) Get a better girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: Psubiomed
I could not afford the 90 dollars per month for fubo and basically the only reason I got it was for psu games...does Plus cover us?
The other thing you can do is sign up for free trial on the various services like Youtube TV/Hulu/Direct TV streaming ect. Just keep creating new email addresses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT