ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think a QB like Chris Leak, Charlie Ward, Atwaan Randal-Al even our beloved R. Casey.........

Mr. Potter

Dec 27, 2004
make the NFL today, in light of the NFL's trend towards the contemporary view of height doesn't matter as much?

There is no doubt that Antwaan Randal-Al in todays schemes wouldn't be an MVP, Geez louize it was the only time I feared as a fan playing Indiana.

Reactions: NelsonMunce
I don't know how good a passer those guys were but while being shorter today isn't as much of a barrier as it used to be, you still have to be able to pass the ball well to be an NFL QB. And I mean "well" by NFL standards, not college standards.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Ward was 6'2", as tall as Aaron Rodgers, tall enough to play point in the NBA for 12 years. His height didn't keep him from playing in the NFL.

make the NFL today, in light of the NFL's trend towards the contemporary view of height doesn't matter as much?

There is no doubt that Antwaan Randal-Al in todays schemes wouldn't be an MVP, Geez louize it was the only time I feared as a fan playing Indiana.
Do you mean he would or wouldn't be an MVP?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT