ADVERTISEMENT

Do you remember all the Grand Standing?

jbenedict

Nov 28, 2017
Tommy Boy Corbett, Frank Fina, Mark Emmert, Jim Delaney,Frank Fina, Frank Noonan and other BOT members all took part in demolishing Joe in the public arena. This demolition of a great man almost started immediately. You guys know the story. What is completely frustrating is I don't see this kind of lineup at Michigan State or Ohio state. The BOT at Penn State brought all this on the institution and Joe to save their own hides. Disgusting!. When there are truly NCAA schools in which you can make the Argument"Lack of Institutional Control." I don't hear a peep from Marky and Jimmy. People, I truly am not able to put in to words how I feel about these people. If you agree can you help me?

Tommy Boy Corbett, Frank Fina, Mark Emmert, Jim Delaney,Frank Fina, Frank Noonan and other BOT members all took part in demolishing Joe in the public arena. This demolition of a great man almost started immediately. You guys know the story. What is completely frustrating is I don't see this kind of lineup at Michigan State or Ohio state. The BOT at Penn State brought all this on the institution and Joe to save their own hides. Disgusting!. When there are truly NCAA schools in which you can make the Argument"Lack of Institutional Control." I don't hear a peep from Marky and Jimmy. People, I truly am not able to put in to words how I feel about these people. If you agree can you help me?
And don’t forget all the talking heads in the media who lined up to pile on.

I don’t think it’s all that hard to understand. The Sandusky stuff had to be put on Joe because there was a massive coverup in which Joe was one of the few who behaved honorably. The weasels attacked Joe.

Everyone at O$U is in on the “secret.” They, and I suspect every one of their fans, knows O$U will win at all costs. Honestly, most of their fans demand it. Everyone has a vested interest in sweeping everything under the rug. Sort of like a criminal organization.

It is frustrating the criminals got away with it at PSU, and Joe got screwed, but you have to just hope on their Judgement Day there is divine retribution. Those POS have made themselves untouchable in PA.

I don’t think it’s all that hard to understand. The Sandusky stuff had to be put on Joe because there was a massive coverup in which Joe was one of the few who behaved honorably. The weasels attacked Joe.

Everyone at O$U is in on the “secret.” They, and I suspect every one of their fans, knows O$U will win at all costs. Honestly, most of their fans demand it. Everyone has a vested interest in sweeping everything under the rug. Sort of like a criminal organization.

It is frustrating the criminals got away with it at PSU, and Joe got screwed, but you have to just hope on their Judgement Day there is divine retribution. Those POS have made themselves untouchable in PA.
If Urban was at the end of his career, they would be throwing him under the bus. But he has quite a few years of winning left, so he did nothing wrong.

If Urban was at the end of his career, they would be throwing him under the bus. But he has quite a few years of winning left, so he did nothing wrong.
I am not sure how the Urban Meyer situation will pan out. But I am just looking at the discrepancies so far joe vs. Urb.

Reactions: BBrown and N&B4PSU
Think about it like politics if it helps. The media only care if Politician X lies. If Politician Y lies and he is “our guy” he gets away with it. Very similar situation here. It’s hard to be outraged when someone who everyone knows is a liar stands up and lies.

This is a great case study in the belief that who you know makes all the difference.
What about the pundits who control the airways and there alma mater. How does this figure into what news channels cover and don't cover? What I am really starting to understand is may hated /envied PSU for doing it the right way.TRUE HATERS! Keep it going James. Continue to make us proud.

What about the pundits who control the airways and there alma mater. How does this figure into what news channels cover and don't cover? What I am really starting to understand is may hated /envied PSU for doing it the right way.TRUE HATERS! Keep it going James. Continue to make us proud.

You hit on a salient point. People who do things the wrong way always resent, and some just hate, people who can succeed the “right” way. It makes them feel less awesome about themselves. There are so many egomaniacs in the game who hated Joe because he showed daily you don’t have to engage in the dirty, underhanded lengths they go to in order to win. They view guys like Joe as self-righteous. There were a lot of political overtones.

Joe was a waaaaay larger target than Urbie is now. Joe was more woven into the fabric of college football itself. Joe was one of college football’s living legends. Urbie is not. Anyone defending Urbie’s actions, however, is a wing nut. Non reporting is just as bad as actually committing the abuse. Joe did the honorable thing and reported it up the chain and he got crucified for not being a superhero.

Urbie may survive and he may not. I don’t give a rat’s ass either way cause I only care
about our team and program.

Last edited:
Everyone should wear a white wife beater tee to the OSU whiteout game.
Who would we offend because you know we will. I can see the the OG BOT giving marching orders to the stadium staff to not allow admittance to those who choose to voice their opinoin by wearing such attire. But lets debate the standing for the National Anthem.

Last edited:
We are Penn State so just a basic white wife beater with maybe a number on the back. Let’s say 09 or 15?

This is a great case study in the belief that who you know makes all the difference.

Or, IMO, who you piss off.
The Ohio Gov. didn't have a grudge against the President of Ohio St.
I don't know how the OSU BOTS feel about Urbs but its pretty obvious that they aren't the petty jealous bitches that were and still on the PSU BOTS.
And lastly Urban has had far greater success now than Joe did towards the end of his career. No one at OSU wants to upset that money apple cart. IIRC OSU has even more sports that are funded by the Athletic dept than PSU.

Heard a snippet of LeBetard on ESPN radio yesterday comparing the Meyer situation with Joe's Sandusky involvement. I was disgusted and switched stations after 1 min of listening, reaffirming why I avoid watching or tuning into ESPN .

The statement was that Joe Paterno did absolutely nothing with the info he received from McQuerry. Yet another bit of fake news where the media personality does not know the facts, or refuses to acknowledge them. The negative false narrative remains and these a-holes continue to pile on. I'm one of those who have held onto a sliver of hope that one day the narrative will change and facts will prevail but my optimism is shaken.

Reactions: odshowtime
A wife beater t shirt with Urban Knew on the front and Aaron Hernandez on the back giving a big thumbs up.

vsm0beokfcmvganthhjf

This picture obviously means that urban and hernandez were good friends, and therefore, urban protected hernandez.

Where's the "Urban had a moral responsibility to do more" line that was used to destroy Joe courtesy of Noonan. Starting to think no one gives a shit about women.
Where's the MeToo movement? That bald freak was in full on victim shaming mode last night.

Reactions: FHSPSU67 and BBrown
Where's the "Urban had a moral responsibility to do more" line that was used to destroy Joe courtesy of Noonan. Starting to think no one gives a shit about women.
Where's the MeToo movement? That bald freak was in full on victim shaming mode last night.

Nobody gave a shit about kids either. What they did to Joe was personal and deliberate.

If you want to know the school most responsible for Joe's pasting and jealousy look due north, upstate NY, SYRACUSE NY that is. as it was a long-term hatred from past rivalry that has long since past in the minds of current fans but not their putrid faux newscaster grads who now or did inhabit espin.

Reactions: Option Bob
If you want to know the school most responsible for Joe's pasting and jealousy look due north, upstate NY, SYRACUSE NY that is. as it was a long-term hatred from past rivalry that has long since past in the minds of current fans but not their putrid faux newscaster grads who now or did inhabit espin.

People don't realize the disdain Syracuse has for Penn State. After I graduated from PSU in 1970, I applied for a job with a company that was run by a Syracuse grad. God, his hatred for Penn State was just THERE. And, to tell you the truth, I was surprised. And then one of my best friends from high school who graduated from Syracuse reconnected 13 years later. She was born and raised in Pennsylvania. Never said anything anti-PSU in junior high or high school, but I could tell she looked down at Penn State during our phone conversation in 1983.

Not only that, there's just that upstate New York snobbery. You know Rochester is known as smug city? Yeah. They sit up there and look down their nose at the rest of the world.

Yeah, it's there.

You think Pitt hates us? Well, everybody KNOWS that. People don't know how much Syracuse hates us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT