ADVERTISEMENT

Do you find yourself wishing you had gone to a football school?

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
The Fall air. Tailgating. The expectation of a big win and many more to come. Here I am on a Fall Saturday curling up on the sofa with a warm blanket, vanilla latte, and a blueberry scone. I think I’ll read or just take a nap.

It just means less.

The Fall air. Tailgating. The expectation of a big win and many more to come. Here I am on a Fall Saturday curling up on the sofa with a warm blanket, vanilla latte, and a blueberry scone. I think I’ll read or just take a nap.

It just means less.
Stupid post.

Reactions: drpops and BobPSU92

It just means less.
C'mon, Bob, pull it together.....in the words of Chris Schenkel,

"What better way to spend an autumn afternoon!"

NCAA FOOTBALL!!

Or, put down the latte and pour yourself a Woodford Reserve bourbon in a large tumbler, neat. A couple of those will lift the spirits!

It just means less.
Sign at UM/MSU game this morning behind the College Gameday set….”Jimmy drinks pumpkin lattes!”

NCAA FOOTBALL!!

Or, put down the latte and pour yourself a Woodford Reserve bourbon in a large tumbler, neat. A couple of those will lift the spirits!

I never liked alcohol. Yeah, how did I end up at Penn State?

PSU had it….at one time
Or we thought it did- when it faced a real crisis, it failed. Who knows what might have happened in years earlier? I'm not sure it ever was what we may have thought it was.

It just means less.
Gotta change it up sometimes, Bob. How about a nice chocolate almond croissant:

s367672939277989088_p523_i2_w1600.jpeg

Reactions: berklion
Or we thought it did- when it faced a real crisis, it failed. Who knows what might have happened in years earlier? I'm not sure it ever was what we may have thought it was.
Joe Paterno was the only REAL leader in the university (at least among visible people).

Often times, leadership ability is only revealed in times of crisis.

We got that, and we now know what we had.

Reactions: MacNit07

NCAA FOOTBALL!!

The great thing about starting the Woodford Reserve now is there will be no memory of the game tonight.

Here I am on a Fall Saturday curling up on the sofa with a warm blanket, vanilla latte, and a blueberry scone. I think I’ll read or just take a nap.
I went to a football school but I don't think they focus on that anymore.

I went to an awesome football school with a powerful offensive line, a great defense that stopped the run, and a coaching staff that made great in game decisions and recruited football players instead of freak athletes that could not catch on defense or know where to go or what to do.

It was called Penn State, in the 80s and 90s.

I went to the Univ of Miami (saw them upset Penn State in 1981 in the O Bowl stadium), the Univ of Delaware when Tubby Raymond was there, and then got a PhD in Geology at a football powerhouse.

Do you find yourself wishing you had gone to a football school?​

https://images.app.goo.gl/h4m8oRgBypgPEnhq5

Reactions: BobPSU92

NCAA FOOTBALL!!

NCAA Football or PBA Bowling?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT