ADVERTISEMENT

Do we want Harbaugh fired or retained?

NittanyIllinois

Aug 17, 2019
Just curious to hear thoughts about whether Michigan would be more threatening to us with or without Harbaugh.

I'm conflicted as to whether to root for Michigan next weekend or not. A ND victory -- and the inevitable Ohio State win in late November -- would probably doom Harbaugh. An 8-4 season with this much hype? That might be the nudge he needs to take another NFL job.

He's obviously a recruiting threat. But then, Michigan will always recruit well. On the one hand, Michigan could wind up with another Hoke or Dick Rod, which would be fantastic for us. On the other, they could wind up with their own Lincoln Riley or Mario Cristobal.......somebody who can realize their potential.

Thoughts?

Just curious to hear thoughts about whether Michigan would be more threatening to us with or without Harbaugh.

I'm conflicted as to whether to root for Michigan next weekend or not. A ND victory -- and the inevitable Ohio State win in late November -- would probably doom Harbaugh. An 8-4 season with this much hype? That might be the nudge he needs to take another NFL job.

He's obviously a recruiting threat. But then, Michigan will always recruit well. On the one hand, Michigan could wind up with another Hoke or Dick Rod, which would be fantastic for us. On the other, they could wind up with their own Lincoln Riley or Mario Cristobal.......somebody who can realize their potential.

Thoughts?

My thoughts: I hope UM and OSU lose every game they play every season, until this corrupt, money grubbing garbage pile of a conference cries uncle, apologizes for 25 years of stabbing PSU in the back, and begs us for forgiveness. And the we say “ God forgives, PSU doesn’t. GFY Big Ten”.

I think we have to root for Mich against ND. Would make our win look better.
If we accept the fact they will always recruit well, then I’d like to see him there forever. If their ceiling with him is 8 or 9 wins a year and this is acceptable to their fan base, great for us then. I certainly don’t want to see them bring in someone that can recruit well and actually challenge for the division and conference championships. The devil we know....

Reactions: Nittany_93

Thoughts?

I don't care about Michigan or Harbaugh but I want them to beat Notre Dame because that's good for Penn State.

We have the best HC in the conference, I don't care if Hairball stays or goes.

Although I dislike UM and smile whenever they lose, I want to see them crush ND because A) I dislike ND more, and 2) it makes our win look better.

As for Harbaugh, let him stay forever. He's not going to return UM to the "promised Land."

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT