ADVERTISEMENT

Do any audio records of the GJP responses and the Sandusky Trial

Legion of Lions

Nov 16, 2011
exist today?? The discussions on what was said/known/testified to STILL are being argued. WHY...

I find it amazing that 5 years after an event, the "words" use to convict and implicate the PSU Executives and its Football Coach appear to not be audited and validated by actual audio records. Do they exist but are not available to the public - or- do they not exist at all?

It would seem that good legal practice and investigative integrity would be best served if audio records of these interviews and trial responses by key personnel were taken to confirm the accuracy of the overall legal process.

A great example.....Did Freeh record the responses of those he interviewed and on which his "opinion" that a "Conspiracy of Silence" by Key Penn State Officials - including Coach Paterno - covered-up the Crimes of Sandusky CONTINUOUSLY FOR YEARS??? Did anything Freeh did for his $8.5M have any audibility in it at all???

Seems IF the story the Public believes is FACT was true.....audio records would have to exist as it this would be the best way to validate that the right "criminals" have been charged (awaiting trial) and the correct criminal is in jail!.

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
exist today?? The discussions on what was said/known/testified to STILL are being argued. WHY...

I find it amazing that 5 years after an event, the "words" use to convict and implicate the PSU Executives and its Football Coach appear to not be audited and validated by actual audio records. Do they exist but are not available to the public - or- do they not exist at all?

It would seem that good legal practice and investigative integrity would be best served if audio records of these interviews and trial responses by key personnel were taken to confirm the accuracy of the overall legal process.

A great example.....Did Freeh record the responses of those he interviewed and on which his "opinion" that a "Conspiracy of Silence" by Key Penn State Officials - including Coach Paterno - covered-up the Crimes of Sandusky CONTINUOUSLY FOR YEARS??? Did anything Freeh did for his $8.5M have any audibility in it at all???

Seems IF the story the Public believes is FACT was true.....audio records would have to exist as it this would be the best way to validate that the right "criminals" have been charged (awaiting trial) and the correct criminal is in jail!.

Why would anyone ask for them? To challenge a grand jury finding? That's not how it works on that level. Lawyers for Curley, Spanier, and Schultz will have ample opportunity to directly cross-examine witnesses and challenge documentary evidence at trial, if it ever goes that far.

As far as material used by Freeh, you're putting the car before the horse. At this stage, no one knows who Freeh interviewed or has a transcript of what they said.

Why would anyone ask for them? To challenge a grand jury finding? That's not how it works on that level. Lawyers for Curley, Spanier, and Schultz will have ample opportunity to directly cross-examine witnesses and challenge documentary evidence at trial, if it ever goes that far.

As far as material used by Freeh, you're putting the car before the horse. At this stage, no one knows who Freeh interviewed or has a transcript of what they said.

My reason for this thread is that after 5 years the very BASICS of what constructs the "opinions" of the entire Sandusky Trial, the "Criminal Guilt" exhibited by Joe Paterno (only doing what was legally required.....no doing the "Morally" responsible thing) and the continuous Covering up the deeds of Sandusky for years is only still debatable because WE STILL HAVE NO FULLY VALIDATED INFORMATION on anything. This is NO ACCIDENT in my opinion.

What we have after this excessive period is the basic information being withheld, misquoted, manufactured and restated based upon "the Story" that the media and the PA AOG promoted in 2011.

Today. there are many more reasons to believe that the REAL CRIMINALS in this matter are still out there committing more crimes...

I see nothing in this case...including transcripts...that is reliable, AUDIT-ABLE information.

One final note....PSU has paid MILLIONS to over 30 "victims". Sandusky was tried on 6 of them (8 but 2 are ????). The other 20+ "victims, what if the rouge element in PA politics (including our OGBOT) wanted to pay off those potential "squeelers" to keep their silence for NUMEROUS OTHER criminal issues that the state mishandled. No names, no trials, no problems... nothing but $$$....sweet!!!

Can you think of a better way to pay off criminals (or reward political allies) than creating the currently hidden PSU Football schedule payment plan ??? I can't!!!

My reason for this thread is that after 5 years the very BASICS of what constructs the "opinions" of the entire Sandusky Trial, the "Criminal Guilt" exhibited by Joe Paterno (only doing what was legally required.....no doing the "Morally" responsible thing) and the continuous Covering up the deeds of Sandusky for years is only still debatable because WE STILL HAVE NO FULLY VALIDATED INFORMATION on anything. This is NO ACCIDENT in my opinion.

What we have after this excessive period is the basic information being withheld, misquoted, manufactured and restated based upon "the Story" that the media and the PA AOG promoted in 2011.

Today. there are many more reasons to believe that the REAL CRIMINALS in this matter are still out there committing more crimes...

I see nothing in this case...including transcripts...that is reliable, AUDIT-ABLE information.

One final note....PSU has paid MILLIONS to over 30 "victims". Sandusky was tried on 6 of them (8 but 2 are ????). The other 20+ "victims, what if the rouge element in PA politics (including our OGBOT) wanted to pay off those potential "squeelers" to keep their silence for NUMEROUS OTHER criminal issues that the state mishandled. No names, no trials, no problems... nothing but $$$....sweet!!!

Can you think of a better way to pay off criminals (or reward political allies) than creating the currently hidden PSU Football schedule payment plan ??? I can't!!!

Let's keep this simple: the courts have no reason to turn over audio transcripts of grand jury testimony unless they were to become evidence in cases of prosecutorial or judicial misconduct. Do you see any of these on the horizon?

My understanding is that Freeh did not record nor transcribe interviews. His team made notes.

I wanted to leave enough time for this thread to elicit a full board response. Unfortunately, the interest in debating points of view on the CERTIFIABLE facts seems very limited.

Let me make it clear WHY I asked the question of audio tapes in both the Sandusky Trial components (OAG "evidence" gathering, Trial evidence which supports the "he said, she said" points we have debated for 5 years) and the PRIMARY basis for punishing anything Penn State as a result of one person's criminal activities - The Freeh Report.

I believe there is NO information in all of this that can be CERTIFIED BY AUDIT of actual testimony for ANY activities that have supported the OAG & Court legal actions. Yet today we still argue based on totally contaminated and managed information. Transcript information, in my mind, is suspicious if you believe that there are State of PA persons involved in creating the publicly created PSU illusion.

Before you start ripping this statement with the snow-job of mis-information (consistently provided to the public by an army of "SNOW-BOTS") that has been engineered into this mess - please remember that there is considerable REAL, FACTUAL, CERTIFIABLE evidence that some group has been pushing the public away from what would normally be the obvious - no criminality existed for PSU in 2001.

The carefully and professionally crafted "Story" which forms the basis for strings of discussion going beyond 1300 entries that proves how effective the "Story" has been in hiding the fact that very few "facts" are actually known about all of this and our discussions based on what is known is what is hiding what seems to be much more collusive criminal acts. The real "covered up" being shielded by involving Penn State is most likely a corrupt group within the State and those in a group within the "influenced" state legal system.

This means that THE REAL CRIMINALS are still operating as they have in the past and these type of criminal activities are no where near stopped.

I think we need to be realistic here - WE KNOW VERY LITTLE to NOTHING that is fact about this entire matter. We only know the line of fantasy that we have been "FED". Too many opportunities to "contaminate" critical evidence in too many key areas for too long.

My understanding is that Freeh did not record nor transcribe interviews. His team made notes.
I am sure His Honor Louis Freeh has plenty enough experience conducting "thorough, impartial, go-where-the-facts-may-lead" investigations.....that he certainly isn't going to get caught actually having any tangible evidence of those investigations documented.

:)

Reactions: Ski
"good legal practice and investigative integrity" Buddy...this is Pennsylvania...they don't exist. How do you think Dave Jones and Sara Ganim are able to collect a paycheck.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT