ADVERTISEMENT

Didn’t see the UM Game

Actually Browns defense was not altogether bad. But Michigan's offense and Jimmys decision making screwed them

Who is Dick LeBeau? (Seriously I do not know and not interested in looking it up)

It wasn't Brown that was the problem. The UM defense played really well. The offense and Harbaugh's decisions were just atrocious. Like, downright embarrassing. They have no QB. I was watching the UM/USC game, the Auburn/UCF game and following the Scuffle on the Arena and posting in the Scuffle thread. It's been a great day so far!

did Don “Genius” Brown make everyone forget Dick LeBeau?

South Carolina didn't get a first down until there were 3 minutes left in the third quarter. At that point in the game, if Michigan's offense was anything other than a total suck bomb, they would have been up by 5 scores.

This is squarely at Harbaugh's feet. Save for Andrew Luck years at Stanford, I'd be curious where his offenses rank because his Michigan teams seem stuck in the 60s and 70s playing with below average QBs that should be better.

Reactions: psu00
South Carolina didn't get a first down until there were 3 minutes left in the third quarter. At that point in the game, if Michigan's offense was anything other than a total suck bomb, they would have been up by 5 scores.

This is squarely at Harbaugh's feet. Save for Andrew Luck years at Stanford, I'd be curious where his offenses rank because his Michigan teams seem stuck in the 60s and 70s playing with below average QBs that should be better.
So I guess Brown didn’t have LBs covering wheel routes? Maybe Saquon taught him something

Actually Browns defense was not altogether bad. But Michigan's offense and Jimmys decision making screwed them

Who is Dick LeBeau? (Seriously I do not know and not interested in looking it up)

Architect of the Steelers' 3-4 defense.

hater.png

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT