ADVERTISEMENT

Did I spy a QB sneak?

Nope. In particular, half the board begging for this since CJF arrived. Well there it is. Everybody can finally be happy.
one of the boards biggest crises addressed, so many will be disappointed :rolleyes:

can also cross the 2 rb backfield off the list as well

now lets see if he can address clock management ⏲️

Reactions: Ski and ChiTownLion
We've scored 2 TDs inside the 5 yard line from under center. In comparison to previous years, using it WHEN IT MAKES SENSE TO has been highly successful.
I never liked trying to gain one yard or less, by giving the ball to a back that is lined up 7 or 8 yards behind the LOS......QB in the gun or to a Tailback out of the I. QB under center and a strong T formation with FB and TB about 3.5 yards off the ball, is my preference.
It also appears to me that in goal line situations, the old block down (seal inside) and kick out (with a lead back, Hback or off guard) is a forgotten strategy. IMO, much easier to go "toe to toe" seal down and kick out on the goal line than try to move 320 pound behemouths off the ball.

Reactions: Ski and lazydave841
I never liked trying to gain one yard or less, by giving the ball to a back that is lined up 7 or 8 yards behind the LOS......QB in the gun or to a Tailback out of the I. QB under center and a strong T formation with FB and TB about 3.5 yards off the ball, is my preference.
It also appears to me that in goal line situations, the old block down (seal inside) and kick out (with a lead back, Hback or off guard) is a forgotten strategy. IMO, much easier to go "toe to toe" seal down and kick out on the goal line than try to move 320 pound behemouths off the ball.

Oregon employed a similar strategy vs the Buckeyes Saturday. WR crack back on the LB and TE down on the CB. Ran it to the left very well.

Buckeyes are ready to burn Coombs down. Such a sour bunch. First regular season loss in 3 seasons and they can't handle it.

I just like setting up that sweet sweet naked bootleg run or pass to the tight end

Oregon employed a similar strategy vs the Buckeyes Saturday. WR crack back on the LB and TE down on the CB. Ran it to the left very well.

Buckeyes are ready to burn Coombs down. Such a sour bunch. First regular season loss in 3 seasons and they can't handle it.
Not like we don't have that in spades here ;)
Had a 4 day thread on a timeout call.

Fwiw. I think Devyn Ford scored on the play before the sneak at 6:23. The ref had a bad angle. With the hurry up offense for the sneak, there wasn't time to review it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT