ADVERTISEMENT

Delete

Reno 911 GIF by The Roku Channel

First it was A&M, but Kentucky was as high as #7 (and proved again today how insanely overrated they were). LSU does not deserve to be at #7 as they are quite clearly proving today - it's an utter joke that they're ranked #7, again as they are proving beyond a shadow of a doubt today.
That’s just how the ELO formula works.

Last edited:
First it was A&M, but Kentucky was as high as #7 (and proved again today how insanely overrated they were). LSU does not deserve to be at #7 as they are quite clearly proving today - it's an utter joke that they're ranked #7, again as they are proving beyond a shadow of a doubt today.
I did not even know LSU had a wrestling Team. Ha, you learn something every day.

Heads Up: You'll need to wear welder's goggles to watch the Oregon game. I know....NO SPOILERS :)

Reactions: hlstone
Heads Up: You'll need to wear welder's goggles to watch the Oregon game. I know....NO SPOILERS :)
Freaking uniforms that team wears wtf. They have like ten different uniforms and this one takes the cake. My eyes are hurting I had to switch the game I couldn't take it anymore. Could you imagine wrestling singlets in that color

Freaking uniforms that team wears wtf. They have like ten different uniforms and this one takes the cake. My eyes are hurting I had to switch the game I couldn't take it anymore. Could you imagine wrestling singlets in that color
I couldn't watch it, turned it off because I really didn't care who won anyway!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT