ADVERTISEMENT

Deadspin article on Trump/Joepa

How are they even still operating? Didn't the Hulkster just sue the balls off of those losers?

The good news is that this will give the paternos lots of evidence if Team-Freeh tries to suggest no damage was done.
Even if this is true, the whole incident shows that Joe's fate is cemented in stone for a very large portion of the general public. Trump's bumbling only reminded us how much damage our BoT did to our good name (and even moreso to JoePa's).

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Good, rile up the PSU fan base.

I can understand the sentiment of linking nothing that is inflammatory on this board, trust me, I do. With that being said, I think it can be productive to keep track about what is written and said in the media. I know there are some vigilante types on the board that I admire greatly that would not hesitate to blow a "journalist" up more articulately than I would.

Reactions: 91Joe95
I can understand the sentiment of linking nothing that is inflammatory on this board, trust me, I do. With that being said, I think it can be productive to keep track about what is written and said in the media. I know there are some vigilante types on the board that I admire greatly that would not hesitate to blow a "journalist" up more articulately than I would.

I agree, its important to link the articles even if we don't like them. I just find it amusing these websites are going to get the opposite result of what they are going for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT